[3]

Madam red didn't expect to be called to the graveyard so soon, so she had little time to warn Percy.

She had enough time to hand him the mask and cloak, though he seemed to dislike the apparel.

"The dark lord is returning, do not speak at all." She grabbed Percy's arm, seeming almost scared and apparated to the location.

When they arrived, no one could believe their eyes. The dark lord was standing there, he was really back.

They all kneeled down and some kissed the hems of the dark lords robes.

They all then stood up and formed a circle around Tom Riddle's grave.

The dark lord looked around, making a speech about how guilty they must feel.

He stopped in front of madam red, noticing the red ribbon.

Madam red struggled to keep confidence in front of him, fear devouring her when he made brief eye contact with her.

'It's like he knows my unloyal thoughts I have.  Like he's looking through my mind and I—'
The thoughts threatened tears to fall down her cheeks, but she held them back; she couldn't show weakness in the presence of the dark lord.

"But you, my dear, you have done well I see." The dark lord turned to Percy, who stood out due to his significantly shorter height. "I trust you've taught him well. You could've given up and thought I was gone for good, but you still followed my orders. Good."

Percy began to sweat from nervousness and a lingering feeling of danger. His confidence faded.

'Why do I feel so unsafe? He's our master, So why does he make me feel so very off?."

The dark lord looked around at all his death eaters, "You see, you all could've followed her example! You should be ashamed to even think for a moment I were no more!"

The death eaters remained silent, feeling guilt and shame at his call.

Percy watched as Voldemort tortured a death eater named Avery, who he thought very much deserved it for his prior words and excuses. Voldemort then scolded wormtail for only bringing him back out of fear.

But even so, Voldemort gave him a new hand, reluctant as he may.

'Maybe Voldemort is a kind wizard,' Percy thought to himself.

Percy then spotted a boy watching in anger, he was trapped by an angel statue that was part of a tombstone.

He looked closely at the boy, and instantly recognized who it was based on specific parts of his appearance.

'Green eyes?

Round glasses??

A LIGHTNING SCAR?!?'

Rage filled Percy. He furrowed his brows deeply and stared deep into Harry's eyes.

'Bad guy...

Harry's evil, that is why he was here. He shouldn't be so upset, he chose to be evil. Could've given himself up, but apparently that's not what he decided on.

Even that dead boy on the ground deserved what he got, he chose to side with Harry Potter.'

"Master." Madam red spoke.

Voldemort turned towards her, impatience in his eyes.

"What is is?" He ordered, seeming furious with the interruption.

Madam flinched at his eye contact and began to loose strength and sweat. "Y-You must continue what I've started, o-or else the prophecy is not in our favor."

Voldemort glanced at Percy, but then back to Madam Red, "Of course, but this isn't the time. Be lucky I hold no ill will towards you, or you'd be punished terribly for the interruption."

"Y-Yessir. Thankyou my lord." Madam Red bowed.

Voldemort then walked over to Harry Potter, and even one simple touch caused Harry to feel immense pain.

And after rambling on about everything he had done in the recent years, Voldemort used the Crucio curse on Harry, something Percy wished he could do. Percy watched in such amusement as the boy shriveled in pure pain. Something Percy enjoyed watching in his years of practicing the curse, imagining Harry to do that same face. Now he didn't have to imagine.

Percy was tempted to ask if he could torture Harry Potter, but knew Voldemort wouldn't like that. He'd want Harry all to himself.

Percy zoned out for several minutes, but when he finally focused on the events in front of him, Harry Potter and Voldemort seemed to be dueling.

Percy watched as Harry was hit with the Cruciatus curse once more. The thing that really pissed Percy off was when Harry fought off the Imperio curse.

Percy stopped paying attention again, he was filled by hatred for Harry and couldn't cope with the pure need of demolishing him any other way.

But then something strange happened, ghost like things came from Harry's wand. The first being that boy Percy saw dead on the ground when he arrived.

Many spirits were helping Harry, but Percy froze when two in particular came out.

Percy's parents. His parents.

Percy had seen pictures of them, that was the only reason he could recognize them.

They warmly smiled when Percy looked at them.

'Nonsense, that was certainly not them, right?

It had to have been ghosts that looked similar to them..

And if it was them, then everything the death eaters told me about my parents was surely true then, right?

They.. they were cowards.

You must support Lord Voldemort, and if you don't, you are an enemy... that's what I've always been told. But mom.. dad.. did you really hate me? If so why smile so warmly.. Why are you helping him and not the dark lord... Wasn't dad a death eater before he died.. then.. why? Could.. Voldemort be the bad one..?'

When Percy refocused, Harry ran to the portkey, with the dead body. Why that was necessary was unknown to Percy, but at least they didn't have to clean that mess up.

Voldemort turned to Percy in anger. Percy thought he did something to upset the dark lord, but he wasn't sure.

"You, I shall train you to be stronger than Harry Potter."

Percy took off his mask, staring the snake-like man in the eyes.

His confidence in himself left. And it felt like his entire soul did too.

He stood suspended in fear for just a moment.

He then nodded, terrified of the Dark Lord.