[7]

"So, you want to transfer into Hogwarts?" Dumbledore asked Percy.

Percy nodded, "my mother homeschooled me since I was a kid, but she finally realized she didn't have much left to teach me, and decided I should go here for my last two years."

"A wise decision." Said Dumbledore, grinning. "We should get you sorted, then we can test you to make sure you can stay in sixth year, or have to go to a previous year. The other students will be arriving later tonight, so you won't have to leave unless you want to."

Percy shrugged. "How do you sort me?"

"You put the hat on your heads and it'll sort you." Dumbledore handed Percy the old hat.

Percy stared at it for a second before putting it on his head.

"Oh dear, what a backstory you have here. I could just shove you into Slytherin because of the traits you have, but your loyalty and bravery, as well as need for glory seems very strong in you. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!"

Dumbledore grinned at Percy. "So, let's get you tested, they are called O.W.L exams, so they will prove to be important. Although since you haven't been able to study they will be simplified to an easier exam."

The first classroom Percy ended up in was the Transfiguration classroom.

He was asked to do simple spells, such as turning a rat into a cup, and so on.

Then it was charms and so on so fourth.

The exams were rather easy. Madam red made sure to teach him everything the standard hogwarts course would teach, and more. It took a lot of effort, but he was taught since before he was eleven, so he had more time than the other students.

When he got to the Defense against the dark arts classroom, he noticed Severus Snape.

"Hello Professor." He greeted. He had met Snape a few times in the past year, and was curious if he would acknowledge that he knew Percy.

"Hello Mr Jackson." Snape greeted coldly as he put the pieces of paper in front of him.

Percy cast the necessary spells and answered the questions on the paper.

After was potions, with Professor Slughorn.

Percy made the potion, and showed it to the Professor, who nodded in approval.

At the end of the tests, he was exhausted.

"Can I go for a walk to the train? I want to feel the real Hogwarts experience." he looked to the window, "even if I don't get to ride it, at least I'll get to see it."

"Of course. It should be arriving any minute." Dumbledore told Percy.

Percy ran outside to the train station like area. He had apparated there, but luckily Lord Voldemort made sure no one would be able to know the spells he cast, but they would eventually find out, so he had to be careful.

A large man stood waiting.

"Hullo, What're yeh doin' ere so early?" The man asked.

"I'm a transfer, so I needed to take some tests." Percy explained.

"Oh, welcome ter Hogwarts!" The man smiled, "I'm Rubeus Hagrid."

"I'm Percy Jackson." Percy greeted.

Then the train arrived and students scrambled out. Percy walked towards the carriages, which had beautiful skeleton horses pulling them.

He stared in fascination at them.