[1]

"You know the three unforgivable curses, correct?" The woman asked Percy.

"Of course madam red, that was the first lesson you taught me." The boy grinned.

"Good."

Madam red was a mysterious person, she never gave away her name, and instead had a red ribbon tied to her cloak just for him to recognize her. She was the only one who accepted his so called 'foolish names': deemed so by the others.

They lived with a few other death eaters in hiding, who rarely acknowledged the boy; and when they did, they seemed to only throw insults his way.

"So, how about we practice them?"

Percy froze, "w-Wait, won't that hurt people?"

"Of course, and that's the point. If we are to defeat the bad guys, we must use any means possible." Madam red explained. Percy had a soft spot for people, and she knew she'd have to break it, but she had a plan.

"We are the good guys, right?" Percy asked.

"Of course dear."

Percy sighed. "I don't want to hurt anyone though.."

Madam Red kneeled down to look Percy in the eyes. "If we don't use these means, then they will just do the same to us. Trust me Percy, this is the only possible way."

She led the boy towards the basement, where a few wizards were tied up.

"Why are we going to harm them?" Percy asked.
"They're filthy Mudbloods, they have no place among us." Madam red explained.

"First; Imper-" She tried cast the spell at the first Mudblood, interrupted by him grabbing a nearby knife and cutting himself loose and springing onto her; viciously stabbing her. "Percy, run!" She shouted before letting out a groan of pain. Percy stood, suspended in fear for only a second. The next he finished her attempted spell "Imperio!!" He shouted in sudden courage.

The man took the knife and stabbed himself in the heart.

'These bad men, they're crazy! They'll hurt everyone and anyone without remorse.. I need to protect us. All of us.' Percy thought.

Madam Red grabbed a healing potion from the counter, one she strategically kept there, and she drank it. The wound healed up within seconds.

"Now, it's our turn," Madam continued, "before they hurt me again. They're crazy my dear."

He pointed his wand at one of the tied up mudbloods, and cast the spell. "IMPERIO!"

He forced the Mudblood to grab the knife that was placed beside her, and made her stab herself in the head. She screamed and fell to the floor, immediately dying.

"Next, Crucio!" She yelled as she cast the spell on her last Mudblood. Percy had one more as well, so he would get to torture this one before he killed it. That thought excited him for reasons he did not understand.

The Mudblood fell to the floor, screaming in pain.

"Now, you need to feel extreme hatred towards the one you cast this on, or it won't be as effective." Madam red explained.

Percy nodded, raising his wand at the Mudblood scum in front of him.

He narrowed his eyes and fueled his hatred for the man. "CRUCIO!" Percy cast, the man rolling on the floor screaming in utter pain.

Madam red looked at Percy in approval. "Very good."

Percy grinned, a sudden flash of maturity and strength in his eyes; and a heavy pit of dread and anger festering in his heart.