Chapter 6

MILLYS POV

I've now been in Bristol for 1 week it's now a Saturday and JAYMI thinks I should go out and get some school stuff u know like uniform, all that stuff.

So I'm here deciding what to wear. I then chose my white tank top with my jean dungarees I put on my silver braclet. I brushed my hair and left it down. I then slipped on my shoes and grabbed one of my shoulder bags that jaymi bought me for school. I put my phone,purse,and the photo of Luke. I always carry that photo around with me. Don't ask why.

I then ran downstairs greeted by jaymi.

"Hey I'm going out to the thing u call to buy stuff" I said to him

He chuckled.

"It's called a mall and okay. " I smiled then went. I walked all the way to the mall?. If ur wondering how I know where it is jaymi showed me some main places that were, my school,the mall,the park,and the ice cream shop lol.

I walked into the mall and OMGGGG I found a shop that sells Nutella lol so buying it. I walked into the shop and bought 3 tubs of Nutella and a bottle of drink called 'coke' it looked nice so why not..

I then went to pay it and left. To buy school stuff.

About 4 hours later I was finally done.

I bought.

2 black trousers

2black tights

1 grey skirt

3 white shirts

1 black blazer.

And some white socks with black slip on shoes that's got black bows on it.

And I also bought new clothes too.

4 pairs of pink,red,blue and purple polo tops.

Some skinny jeans that's pink ,red and white.

Crop tops

Tops that's got writing on it and tank tops

I got 2 dresses

1 is a red dress with black poka dots and the other one is a yellow one with a bow in the middle.

I bought some jean shorts and skirts with coloured tights.

So yh I had bout 11 bags in my hand. And was struggling. But I mannaged. All of came to £45.00 after all that I TRYED to walk home but accidentally walked into some one and all my bags dropped omg really.

I looked up and said sorry.

"I'm so sorry, " I said

The man just nodded then went of well that's for the help. I sighed and went off home.

I just mannaged to get in the door before all my bag handles broke.

Just then jaymi came to rescue

"What happened here"

"Well I went shopping then came back" I let out some air omg

"Lol what did u do walk both ways aha lol aha."

"Yes..."

"What why?" He said

"You do know u could of took the bus or taxi" he said again

"And u decided to tell me this now" I glared he laughed then went off

"THANKS FOR THE HELP " I sarcastically

"WELCOME SIS" yh he calls me sis now coz im like his little sis so yh.

I then took all my bags upstairs.

I unpacked everything and put the drink and Nutella in my secret cup bored.

I then relaxed into my bed omg so hectic tomorrow will be peaceful.

-hey guys enjoy the chapter love u all :* xxxxx