I don't even know why I put this up

This happened sometime around last February or March. For some reason I remembered it now.

Girl I hate: All you talk about is Slenderman and Soul Eater.

Me: *death glare* *mentions something about Vocaloid*

Girl: Finally something that isn't Soul Eater or Slenderman.

Me: ... *wishes I had a scythe at the moment* Shut up (Girl's name here).

Friends: *completely on my side and going against her since we all love that stuff except they don't know much about Vocaloid*

What I said: Shut up.

What I really meant: Say that to me again I swear to Lord Death I will get Sachiko to gouge out your eyes and have you get Reaper Chopped while you are forced to eat England's scones all the while Death The Kid goes Death Canon on you. So stop acting like you freaking own the place and it's illegal to like whatever I like.

---------

Also, another thing that was stupid. I was trying to act mature and said:

Me: "Why do you act mean to me because I like anime? I don't act mean to you because you like ringette and all that junk-"

Girl: "Call ringette junk one more time and I will tell the principle and tell the cops about what you said."

Everyone except her: Wtf? The words "Ringette is junk" were never said.

Me: "I was expressing an opinion."

Ponysandcats: (Yes she was there. She was sitting next to me, actually) "Yeah (Girl's name)! What's your problem?"

I am gonna stop right now or it'll go on forever. Let's just say, she is really really really mean it is unreal. She just... I put this up just to see if you guys could relate. As in, when someone disses anime, you are not happy, like I was. Remember "Mary" from "The Broken Home"? She was based off this girl completely. I swear, this girl has major issues. I find it ironic about how she hates me yet she's following me on Wattpad still. e-O I hate her. So. Freaking. Much. She bullies my friends constantly.

Speaking of bullies, I will be creating a BEN DROWNED x Bully!Reader. I don't know why though. It was a random idea.