Wake Up (chap 68)

Start from the beginning

Elsa got up shakily. Her eyes pleading, screaming for help.

She walked towards the Queen. Her head facing the ground. Tears streaming down her face dropping onto the floor.

She slowly unsheathed her sword. Her hair casting a shadow over her face.

The Queen began to hesitate and look around.

"What- What are you doing?" She asked her nervously.

Elsa just continued to walk closer and closer.

It was only a few seconds before Elsa's sword was through the woman's back.

The Queen stared at her, wide-eyed.

"No matter how many hearts you eat, you'll never have one"

Elsa pulled the blade out and let it clang against the floor.

Then she followed after.

I tried not to look.

I tried.

But my head seemed for force me to turn. Too look at Alice's now decapitated body.

I could hear the sound of her head rolling across the floor.

Is this what Elsa's had to deal with. All this time. Torturous sights and the pain of losing someone. Having to kill.

I walked over to her unconscious body. Incase you didn't understand what I said earlier, Elsa fainted.

Elsa looked like it hurt her to kill the Queen.

My feet made little splashing sounds as I tried my best not to step in the puddles of blood. I felt like I was gonna barf.

I tried to focus my eyes in Elsa, she was the only thing other than me that wasn't dead in this room.

I didn't realize that there were tears streaming down my face. A child just died and all I can do is watch. And wait. For nothing.

I want to protect her. Elsa. I need to protect her.

Mark's POV (maybe expected I dunno)

"GET READY FOR THE SEARCH! PACK EXTRA BULLETS AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES!" I ordered the soldiers

She's crazy. Just leaving without warning. I get it, she's all tough and independent. But she can't just do that.

And she's with that boy. I don't want to imagine what could happen.

Elsa's already on my nerves and the wanted list.

She couldn't have thought that maybe this was, oh I don't know. Extremely dangerous?!

I don't think she understands what's really happening. She can't trust the police force to let a minor off the hook. I know what they do to people.

I only found out about her little 'escape' this morning.

~Todd the flashbackeronie~

"Hey has anyone seen Elsa?"

"Jacks gone too"

Idle chatter was going around and Elsa and Jack where no where to be seen.

She's probably just in her room.

I made my way up the stairs and ran straight into Anna.

"Oh-Um. Hey w-what's up Mark" Anna said nervously.

She's hiding something.

"Anna there's something you're not telling me"

"Pfffffft no there's not. I was just making my way to....KRISTOFF! Yeah, Kristoff and me were gonna go to the park with Sven. Yeah"