Wake Up (chap 68)

Elsa's POV

It's okay.

It's okay if I die, right? It's always been okay. When it happens it'll all be over. I can be at peace.

No one'll miss me. They all have their alternatives. Anna has Kristoff, Rapunzel has Merida and Flynn, Jack has Hiccup.

Everyone has someone they can go to. So it's alright if I die.

Yeah. It's okay.

I can die with my heart of ice, taking all of the problems I've left behind with me. Frozen in time.

Jack can be happy. He'll find his father without me. Yeah.

I've blocked everything out of my mind. My ears filled with a distant ringing. Something was happening around me.

Jack looked shocked. Did something surprise him.

All that matters now is that everything'll be okay.

Jacks POV

I.

I have an uncle.

"B-Brother?"

The Queen had a smug look on her face.

"So the sucker didn't tell you. He never said a word. Barely talked that jerk. All he wanted to do was 'destroy evil'. Hated the man"

She turned and looked around.

"Pitch ran away. What a wimp. Well your old mans probably alive, just hiding or something. A coward like his brother. Anyways, times up Elsie"

But she hasn't even told me who my uncle is!

Elsa can't die now and not for nothing!

I felt something hold me back from stopping her.

She slowly walked up to the Queen, glaring at her.

"Well it's true, Elsie still keeps her promises" The Queen said in a baby voice.

"ELSA! WHAT ABOUT ANNA AND THE OTHERS, WE NEED YOU!" I tried to scream and grasp at her. But Elsa just smiled at me.

The next moments were utter silence. My voice didn't work. I couldn't scream at her to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~

I shut my eyes as the loud 'shlink' sound of the axe echoed through the room.

I felt something warm fall on my face. My eyes not wanting to open. Like someone placed a thin layer of cement over my eyelids.

The sound repeated and repeated, causing me to flinch. Until there was a loud 'thunk'.

Then I heard a small weep. A squeak more than a weep.

I opened my eyes.

Elsa was still alive.

I waked over to see what was wrong. Everything.

Everything was wrong. The smell of blood filled the air more then it did before. Silence that seemed to scream into my ears.

Alice.

She.

"Well. I hit the wrong bird with the right stone" The Queen laughed as if what she did was nothing. Like she didn't just take the life of a child.

She slid her finger along the sharp end of the axe, wiping some blood on her finger. Then casually licking it off. Like it was completely normal.

Is this what Elsa's had to deal with for most of her life. Psychopaths with no hearts.