Mr. Langdon (nsfw)

Start from the beginning

"And what about my ego, Y/N?" He pushes. You can tell the offence he took to your statement. A part of you wants to take it back, but another is proud of making the man quake.

"That's not my prerogative to say, Langdon." You stand, scooting your chair back. He watches you, eyes never ceasing to leave your skull.

"Fuck the prerogative." He bites sharply. You wince at the tone, it forces you into complete submission. "Leave. I will finish this interview later." Langdon waves his hand, sending you scurrying out of the room.

You close the door to Venable's office behind you, before collapsing against it. You breathe out harshly, hating how the man made a submissive out of you by one glance. His smell still lingers in your sinuses. It falls deliciously on your taste buds. You can taste him.

-

It was after dinner, when Langdon found himself standing at the door to your private suite every purple was equipped with. He brought his fist up to the heavy wood of the carved door, and knocked rhythmically. He crossed his hands back behind him as he waited for you to answer, not-so-patiently.

"Langdon?" You asked, covering your body that was covered by the heavy underwear you were instructed to wear under your dresses. His eyes raked down your body discreetly before parting his lips. "Is this a part of my interview?"

"Isn't everything?" He hummed, pushing his way past you and into your large candlelit room. You close the door behind yourselves, following Langdon's every move. He glances down at your abandoned dress sprawled on the ground before bending over and picking it up. You clear your throat and let your arms fall around your corset.

"I came to continue your interrogation, Y/N. You left rather quickly earlier today," He draped the gown delicately across the bed and cocked his head to the left before making his way towards you.

"You told me to leave, Mr. Langdon," You murmur, just now noticing how constricting your corset is. Langdon circles around you, his hand dragging across your waist. You still your breathing as he completes his circle around you.

"Tell me, Y/N, are you sexually attracted to me?" His words come out hoarse, he's too close to you. Again, you still your breathing, fearing it would startle him.

You clear your throat and whisper out bravely, "Does the thought of that excite you?" He chuckles, and suddenly you want to disappear.

"Does the thought of that excite you?" His hands make their way up your torso and down your arms. Goosebumps erupt in their awakening.

"That depends," You continue speaking lowly, afraid somebody, god forbid Ms. Venable, hear. Michael drops his hands before wrapping his hand around your neck and pulling you forward, roughly.

"And so," His lips drug slowly over yours, sparks stabbing you from the inside out. "I can have you bent over this bed with as much effort as it takes me to take a fucking step forward. And yet, you dare still defy me?"

You swallow back the lump in your throat, and smirk. "You're so full of shit." Your heart pounds loudly in your chest from defying him further. He lets go of your throat, and you get your first full breath in, in a while. Langdon tucks a piece of hair behind his ear before flicking his wrist, sending you flying across the room. You land on the bed, mindfucked.

"Dear, Y/N, It would be so much easier if you'd listen." He pouted. Your eyes are wide, staring up at him. "I ask you again, are you sexually attracted to me?"

You sniffle before nodded wordlessly. He makes a noise of disapproval, and you speak up. "Yes," He smirks, seemingly pleased by your answer.

"As am I, pretty witch." He turns you over roughly before untying the straps on the corset, and loosening the garment. He slides it off your body and feels down your torso. His hands snow-like against your too heated skin.