Chapter 2

He found a royal blue dress neatly folded on top of the toilet with a blonde wig on top of the dress. John took the wig off the dress and held the dress in examination.

 John took the wig off the dress and held the dress in examination

  The dress its self wasn't bad

  The dress its self wasn't bad. It was really pretty and it wasn't too extravagant but not too plain either. John found Sherlock's tailoring arrangements on the sides of the dress where the top meets the skirt. The dress was obviously cut to sew the pieces of fabrics together to make the top and sleeves wider. The sewing its self was sloppily done. This wasn't the work of Mrs. Hudson so the obvious conclusion is that Sherlock did it.

    "Well at least he tried", said John in thought as he was picturing Sherlock hunched over the dress with a needle and thread in his big hands. Pricking his fingers multiple times, muttering curses under his breath. But still working very diligently on the dress.

   That thought brought a small smile on his face.

  John stripped and carefully slipped the dress on, trying not to split the seams. Then he put the blonde wig on and walked out.

     "Oh good John you're back now lets have a look", said Sherlock as he was doing his best to keep a straight face.

    John was suddenly self conscious and all shy all of the sudden and he shyly walked out for Sherlock to inspect him.

     "I hate you so much right now. This is so humiliating. Why do I have to play the women?", complained John as he spun around slowly so Sherlock can see him.

     "Because you're shorter than I am. I'm a little hard to miss", said Sherlock as he looked down to hide his small smile. He would never admit to John in a million years but he thought that John looked kinda cute in women's clothing,

     Sherlock cleared his throat to recompose himself.

    "Now that we know the dress fits go back and change into your regular clothes", ordered Sherlock as he turned away to hide the smile that crept up on his face.

     John sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank God".