Void

Ur pov]
I began to pace around the room in rage while my hand continued to bleed into the bandage.  Tai had got my blood pumping and it didn't help that I needed to come up with a new song to use for my album debut. Awhile back before the whole bitch slap of Tai thing I was offered a record deal and needless to say I took it, I needed one last song to make a full album and I was struggling to think up something and it didn't help that Ozpin wanted me to perform at the dance. My mind was in shambles and Summer couldn't help at all.  Griff just laid in his corner watching me stress my life away. 
Blake: "Y/n? Are you in there? " She said while almost whispering,  I hadn't noticed it yet but it was almost midnight and I guess me pacing must have kept her up,  since you know she has much better hearing then a normal human. I went up to the door rubbing my temples before opening the door to see Blake in her night wear. I was too stressed to care what she was wearing so I got straight to the point.
Y/n:"Hey Blake what's up?" She didn't answer instead she hugged me laying her head on my shoulder as I stood there shocked before hugging back. 
Blake: I heard what happened with Tai earlier. "
Y/n:"Let me guess your scared of me now?"
Blake:" Actually no I was expecting you to do much worse,  maybe you are beginning to forgive them."
Y/n:"Damn it I knew I should have cut his manhood off." I said getting a chuckle from her. 
Blake: "Do you think I could sleep here tonight,  like that one time?" She whispered into my ear,  I blushed at this but didn't refuse,  letting her go farther into the room I closed the door behind her.  By the time I turned around she was already in the bed and had a spot for me to lay, I went to the bathroom and changed into my sleep wear before joining her.  Once I laid down and pulled the covers over both of us she laid her head on my chest nuzzling into it. I smiled as she began to fall asleep, still not tired,  I began to play with her hair making sure not to bother her at all,  my mind still racing to figure out what my new song should be.  After a few minutes I manage to fall asleep.  3AM and my phone buzzes.  I check it and see that Junior's worried about me, when Qrow wasn't around I would meet up with the twins (forgot there names)  and Junior,  he was actually the one that got me to make my scythe into a guitar.  One thing peeked my intrest though,  he said something about 3 people that would be showing up to beacon soon an that they were looking for me.  From how he put it,  it sounds like I should try to avoid them,  I thanked him then put my phone on do not disturb so that I don't get another wake up call.  By 8 Blake was awake but refused to get off me,  so I spent most of my morning trying to convince her to get off me.  Again I may be dense but I know when someone has feelings for me.  With some quick thinking I kissed he forehead and with a massive blush she jumped off me,  allowing me to get out of bed.  I did my daily routine and began to make the album using what songs I had,  turns out I needed 3 more songs.  I began to think to myself how I would get the inspiration for my songs when it hit me.  Literally,  Blake had thrown my notebook of unused songs at me I flipped through it and found the three songs I would use.  The Void being the first one,  Shadow Boxing, 

And finally Vice Grip( I own none of these songs I just like them.)

I even decided to play Vice at the dance since it was probably the most friendly out of all of them. I looked over to Blake flipping her off while thanking her at the same time. She just giggled before leaving to head back to her dorm with the rest of the team. He jumped around as quietly as I could to not wake Griff who was somehow still asleep. I put my mask in my pocket and Grabbed my weapons making sure not too leave any of them behind, though the dance is later tonight, Ozpin wanted to know if I could do a mission for him, again needless to say I took it. I went to the elevator and reached Ozpin's office to get more info, the door opens and I saw Ozpin talking to Mr. I have an army himself. Before he looked back at me I put on my mask making it known to Ozpin that he had to call me 5's for now. After I ran away with Qrow we decided to stay in Atlas,  around that time I unlocked my semblance during a robbery at some store and beat the shit out of someone with some atlas guards watching.  Apparently they thought I was the robber and I kinda became wanted by the atlas military,  that was before I began to wear my mask 24/7, and to make matter's worse someone made it sound like I killed a lot of war generals making me one of the most wanted people in atlas.
Iron wood: "Who are you, I thought we wouldn't be disturbed Ozpin."
Ozpin: "Don't worry about it James he's just here for a mission is all, 5's I want you to go to the abandoned city beyond the emerald forest, explore anything you deem worth exploring and bring back anything you find."
Y/n:"Sure thing Oz."I said before turning to leave.
Iron wood: "I don't like him, why does he need a mask inside, and what's his name."
Ozpin: "That is none of your concern James."
Iron wood: "Oh bu it is my concern Ozpin, it's my job to keep people safe and if I don't like someone then there's a reason for it." He said pulling out his revolver and cocking it. "Freeze 5's." I slowly raised my hands which now had my brass knuckles on them.  W/n formed its blade as I gripped the handles to apocalypse and nova,  I put nova into its gun form and used apocalypse to hold up the gun. 
Y/n:"I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of you being outgunned. " I said as I aimed everything I had at him. He smirked once he saw apocalypse, Immediately recognizing it since it's what I used to beat that guy bacl then.
Iron wood: You know, I never thought of you as someone to harbor a fugitive."
Ozpin: "And I never thought you would pull a gun on one of my top Innocent students." He replied to him motioning me to put my weapons away which I did with no complaints.  He then motioned for me tl leave and made Iron wood drop his weapon.  I flipped him off after getting into the elevator and making my decent. By the time I had reached the emerald forest it was almost mid day.  With the sun still high I took a deep breath and jumped off the cliff using the strength portion of my quirk to launch myself high and far over the forest.  I took out Nova and held it in its gun form,  keeping an eye out for any sort of grim that would try to attack me.  As I came closer to the ground I saw what appeared to be a large cave system,  most likely from where that deathstalker came from.  I figured why not check it out and get rid of any grimm there while I'm at it.
Ozpin pov]
Ozpin: " So James why did you pull a gun on one of my top students."
James: "He isn't an ordinary kid Ozpin, he's a cold blooded killer, my troops watched him beat a man to death without reason and multiple witness's have seen him murdering a lot of people on the streets."
Ozpin: "You sure about that James, all I've seen from him is kindness and insurance that he wants to do good. Apart from his outburst om his father the other day, has not harmed anyone outside of combat class."
James: "It's all a ruse Ozpin, that's what he wants you to think, watch he's probably out there right now trailing some innocent person preparing to kill them."
Ozpin: "I wouldn't be so sure about that James." I said as I tapped my desk and a small screen slid up showing us that Y/n was in the emerald forest heading towards a cave. "Unless you count grimm as innocent people then he has done nothing wrong." He growled a little bit before making his way to the elevator.
James: "Fine but when he starts murdering innocents, expect him to be back in atlas rotting in a cell." He said as the doors to the elevator closed and began to go to the ground floor. I turn back to the screen on my desk to see Y/n with his gun out, heading into one of the caves.
Ozpin:" He better not of been telling the truth Y/n." I said before losing sight of him.
Your pov]
The cave, like most, was dark as fuck but thank got I got my scroll. I scanned the walls of this massive cave, keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary when in the corner of my eye I see a slight glow coming from a crack in the rocks. Getting closer to it I also began to hear what sounded like crying, putting away my scroll and my weapons I peek through the crack and see what appears to be a kid with a hurt leg, considering it was bending in a way it shouldn't the leg is worse then hurt. I give a light whistle to get the kids attention which worked surprisingly. Activating the strength portion of my semblance I began to move some rocks out of the way making a gap big enough for me to crawl through.
Y/n:"Hey kid are you alright?" I said while making my way towards them, slowly the crying turned into laughter. Crazy, Phycotic laughter. The child then stood up and pop'd, cracked, and even dislocated every part of its body before turning into a grimm that towered over me. I quickly pull out W/N and my brass knuckles since there the only weapons I can use without hitting the cave walls. Activating my full semblance I began to combat the giant grimm. It's long slender arms kept trying to hit me before it eventually sprouted Tenticals out of its back to attack me. It then began attacking me at such speeds the I don't even think Ruby would be able to beat it in a race. It eventually forced me against one of the cave walls and held me there with its tenticals. Now that I was a decent distance distance away from it I could see its face, that is if it had one. Instead of a beastly face like the normal grimm it had none. No features what so ever and it resembled a human to an insane level. The creature then began to move its head back as a large mouth big enough to fit a car into it appeared in it was a what looked like the Void or maybe even hell. Before I even had time to think I was thrown into its mouth and began falling towards the ground of, what appeared to be, I desert canyon but the water was black and grimm were everywhere.
Y/n:"I think I need an adult." I said as I began to fall faster twards the ground.
??? : "I am an adult." I opened my eyes to see I was centimeters away from the ground. Looking around I don't see anything other then the ground, obviously, some grimm and a castle? Who the hell would wanna live out here. I began to get up putting both my feet firmly on the ground and began to make my way to the castle with my weapons drawn. By the time I reached it the doors had been opened and inside was a large table with people around it, but what got my attention the most was the person on the end, sitting in a thrown.
??? : "Welcome Y/n. We've been expecting you." The same voice rang out. I already knew that I was fucked the second she said my name.