Sky assault

Y/n pov]
Y/n:"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I say while being chased by the Nevermore that I forgot Ruby and Yang were hanging off of ."Of all the things in the world it had to be a Nevermore. Why couldn't it of been another Griffin!" I quickly take out nova and turn it into it's machine gun form and run and gun hoping that I could shoot down the Nevermore. But the Grimm Just dodged the bullets with ease, I started booking it over to the others hoping to put Run this thing. The Grimm flaps its wings and sends some of its razor sharp feathers down on me I manage to dodge them but feel I something in my foot poking me every time it hits the ground. I brush off the pain and keep running to the ruins that were next to the cliff which went to beacon academy. When I got there everyone that had a ranged weapon started shooting at the Grimm forcing it to recoil back a bit from the assault that my allies were doing. That's when you got an idea so crazy it just might work.
Y/n:"Phyrra! Get your shield up!"
Phyrra:"What?!"
Y/n:"Just do it!" I say as I begin to run at her, she puts away her weapon and raises her shield, I jump up and land on Phyrra's shield she then angles it at the Nevermore and I use it as a launch pad.
Y/n:"Weiss I need a boost!"
Weiss:"On it." She creates glyphs in front of so that when I pass through them my speed is increased immensely. I pull out Apocalypse and stab it into the Grimm's belly and start to weigh it down a bit so that it crashes into the cliff. At the last second I jump off and Weiss freezes the tail so that it can't move. I look over to Ruby and see her on Blake's whip with Weiss using glyphs to hold her there while Blake and Yang held the two ends of the weapon forming a sling shot. Then faster then anything I could do Ruby was launched at the Nevermore and used the recoil from her gun to go faster till she reached the Nevermore and had crescent rose around its neck. Weiss makes some gravity glyphs in front of her that ruby uses to run up the cliff dragging the bird with her. Once she reaches the top she uses the recoil of another shot to swing around its neck effectively cutting its head clean off.
Summer:"That's my little rose."
Y/n:"That was awesome! Good job Ruby!"
Yang:" Um 5's."
Y/n:"Yeah?" She points to my foot and I see what's been pricking me this whole time. "Well would you look at that. The Nevermore got me." I say as I start to pull the feather out of my foot.
Weiss:"Are you going to be ok?"
Y/n:"Yeah I've had worse." I say as I think back to when Tai gave me my scars.
(Now in beacon)
Oz:"Juane Ark, Nora Valkyrie, Phyrra Nikos, and Lie Ren. You shall be known as team JNPR lead by... Juane Ark." Clapping and cheering filled the room as the team was announced. "Next is Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, And Yang Xiaolong. You for shall now be known as team RWBY lead by, Ruby Rose." The room fills with more noise as Yang congratulated Ruby. I have a small smile on my face seeing her as a team leader. She glances over to me for a little bit with a somewhat saddened look as she notices I'm the only one left.
Oz:"And now would the last student without a team please step forward." I walk out into the spotlight with my hands in my pockets while I wait for my fate. "You showed all the qualities of a huntsman today." I look up and see a video of me beating the Deathstalker, and helping with the Nevermore. Then an image of me with the griffin walking next to me appears on the screen. "Skill, strength, and compassion, that's why for the very first time ever we shall have."

A/n: CLIFFHANGER!!!!