"Don't test me today, Isa, because believe me that none of the things that I wanna do to you are noble."

"You've been my companion through hard times, you've been my guide in the storms. You've captured my soul in your heart and your smile is what helps me breathe every day. Not one moment goes by when I don't think of ways to make you happy because Isa, you, you are my peace. My redemption. My salvation. You're what I was in search of for the thousand years that I have lived. And now, that I finally have you, I never want to spare a moment without you. So, will you please do the honour of accepting my last name as your own?"

❇❇❇❇

Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson

"Izzy, I hate kids! They're so small and fragile and whiny

"Izzy, I hate kids! They're so small and fragile and whiny. And they need round the clock care and I am many things but a parent material is not one of them."

"Marcel, I will tear every organ out of your system if you try to cause any trouble between Jeremy and my sister. And trust me, Izzy will help."

"Oh come on Kol! Out of everyone you could've fallen for, you had to fall for the Wicked-Witch of the West who hates my guts."

❇❇❇❇

Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson

"If you can continue to choose literally everything in the entire world but me when I gave you nothing but love, I believe I deserve better than that

"If you can continue to choose literally everything in the entire world but me when I gave you nothing but love, I believe I deserve better than that."

"I see a future with you, Jer. That is the reason I'm standing here. Because everytime I close my eyes all I can see is you and me. You are my person, Jer. And I don't ever wanna lose my person."

"We're not hogging, Nik. It's therapy. When boys disappoint, mint-chocolate chip ice cream is the solution. It's our therapy."