"Hiiyaa guys! My names... uh... MooseCraft here! And I'm pergananant! Squawk!" She fell over doing this, causing more laughter.
  "Perfect impression of him! It looks and sounds just like him!" Nathan started us. I jumped in surprise.
   "And what is pergananant anyway? A new anime?" He said full of confusion.
   George snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.
    "Oh hey George! Look at George's impression of- THERES TWO OF YOU!?" Nathan was now on the floor next to me, bracing himself for George's comeback.
   Instead, he mocked Fire and said it was Jeremy. Jeremy walked in and did the same thing, saying it was Areal. This went on for five minutes before Nathan said it was time to go. Fire mouthed the words; "tell him".

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

      Back at home, Nathan was making dinner downstairs and I was sitting in my office. By sitting, I mean crying about the thought of Nathan leaving me because of the baby.
   Apparently, I was crying a little too loud because Nathan knocked on my door. I barley could talk in between tears so he walked in. He had a worried look on his face.
    "What's wrong baby? Are you hurt!?"
  I shook my head 'no' and healed up the positive test. He looked at me blankly.
   "There's no way."
   "...."
   "How? I don't trust those things."
   "A blood test said the same." I showed him the message. His mouth was open but no words came out. He hugged me.
  "What am I going to do?"
   "You're going to raise it," I looked down in defeat knowing that he was going to leave me. He picked up my chin, forcing me to look at him, "but not without me."
   A smile formed on my face and I jumped in his arms. He wiped a tear away.
"You really thought I'd make you go through this alone..." He smiled.
"Well you paused and-"
"(Y/N), remember our first date in New York? That frog and swan in the pond, it's the story of my life. Without you, I wouldn't have made it anywhere close to here. When I saw 'I love you', I mean it with all my heart. You're one of a kind, no wonder why I fell for you." He pinched my cheek.
"Well if it weren't for you, LA would have been so much worse. I could have been killed-" I started.
"And nearly raped. I'm never letting my guard down from now on. I'm so sorry."
"Hey, everyone makes mistakes. How do you think people will react to this?"
"I don't care what they're going to think! It's going to be ok." She said, stroking my hair.
I hugged him even tighter as we went downstairs to eat.
"You know, I've always wanted a kid." He smiled.
"Well you're going to have to wait." I laughed.
'Fire was right. What was I thinking? Nathan is nothing like that. I swear the Nathan in my head is a completely different person sometimes'
When we went to bed, Nathan snuggled up close to me.
"So tell me now, when all the stars fall from the sky and every last heart in the world breaks... Oh hold me now. When every ship is going down I don't feel nothin when I hear you say... It's going to be ok." He sang.
'That song... with his voice. Something..'

Flashback TIME!!!

   I had the worst nightmare, it was so real. There was an announcement over the school's intercom.
  "LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN!"
   I sat next to Nathan under a table, he put his right arm around me, bringing me closer. A hugged him, in fear of what would happen next. There were three minutes of silence, until footsteps were echoing the hallway. I looked up at Nathan, he put his finger over my lips.
   This madman banged on the door, screeching at us to 'open the god damn door'. The door didn't budge, we were fine. On second thought, nope. The door handle fell to the ground and the door cracked open.
  I buried my head in Nathan's chest and his head was on top of mine, looking at the ground. I grabbed his hand, hoping everything would just go away.
  The man stopped by us and said in a raspy voice, "Are you guys dating?"
  We didn't reply. Back in high school, we were only friends. He forced us to stand but I didn't make eye contact.
   "I SAID are you guys, dating?"
    "N-" Nathan cut me off.
    "Yes, you got a problem," he turned to me, "(Y/N), if this is how it ends, I want it to end with you. What I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"
  "Yes" I didn't scream even though I really needed to at this moment.
  "Well now that that's settled, we're going to play a game." The man said in a scary voice.
   The class was silent, but their eyes were horrified.
  The man took a step closer. Nathan got in the way. "Back away. From. Her."
  The man looked at me sickly. "But she's a cute one." He held up my chin.
   I looked up at Nathan who was clearly thinking about how to strike. He looked at my shoes, then me, and back. I knew heals did more than get you out of gym! I kicked him where the sone doesn't shine and went back to Nathan's arms. He grabbed my arm and we ran. Well, tried to run.
   "You'll PAY!!!" The man reaches for his gun.
Before I could react, Nathan jumped in front of me. The bullet hit his shoulder. "Nathan!!!" I screamed as he fell to the floor. "Ahhhh!" He gasped in pain. Someone ran out of the room for help. I started to tear up by his side "Nathan, .....why?" "You have a future to look forward to. Please lead that for me." "Don't say that! *sniff You're going to be there with me!" He held my hand "I love you. Goodbye (Y/nN)." The frog barley croaked. "Nathan? Nathan!!! NOOOOO!!!!"
   I start sobbing uncontrollably. I feel a pair of arms around me and wake up.
   "Nathan!?" I open my eyes. I see him looking down at me. I immediately cling onto him. I was still crying.
     "Don't scare me like that again, please!"
    He has no clue what I'm saying.  He strokes my hair. "It was only a bad dream. When every star falls from the sky and every last heart in the world breaks." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "When every ship is going down..." We both whisper "I don't feel nothing when I hear you say" "It's going to be ok (Y/N)" And just like that we back asleep. His arms around me and my head in his chest.

End of flashback

   "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!" Nathan shakes me out of the flashback.
   "Nathan, I remember!"
   "Remember what?"
   "High school!"
    "How? What?"
    "That night you stayed at my house."
    "Oh yeah! How did we forget that? You were tossing and turning nonstop. You were crying in your sleep! What were you dreaming about anyway?"
    "...Loosing you..."
    "That's not gonna happen, ever. I promise. Nothing, I mean, nothing can separate us."
    "I love you."
    "I love you more." He pecks my lips.

This week is full of surprises! Nathan proposed, (Y/N) is pregnant, not pergananant or anything like that🤣. And now, it's official that this book, and my second 'Best Friends with Unspeakable' are CANNON!!! That's right, these happen in the same timeline. To answer your questions, Best Friends happened one year before Falling🐸
   If there are any heart attacks, blame my friend bloooperdooper In defense, he will show you a sans meme