5

how the fuck did this shit get almost 500 reads, literally only like 4 people i know have read this what the fuck skskks who else is actually reading this shit i-

      i had been on the floor for what seemed like hours. my knees ached and harry kept playing despicable me 2. i had been forced to watch the ICONIC movie twice before we finally arrived at a mansion.

"get up, astrid. it's time to meet your new roommate and go over some rules." niall came up to me and helped me up from the floor. he was the only nice one. i was starting to doubt my love for one direction.

he undid the cuffs around my wrists and carried me bridal style to the house. i giggled. "TEEHEEEEKSKKSKS SKAKAKAKAKA SNORRRTTTT SNICKER SNICKER"

niall chuckles as we enter the house before tossing my lifeless body roughly on the floor.

"YEET"

i giggle again, then i notice harry growling at me from a distance.

"rawr XD"

i see a boner forming in his tight pants and decide to use it to my advantage. i giggle again, this time bringing my fingers up to my mouth. i slowly shove two fingers in each nostril and pump in and out. harry's boner is growing larger with each passing second.

he smirks at me before walking over and grabbing me by the arm. he drags me to the kitchen, then tells everyone else to come. he takes out a clipboard with a sheet of paper. it looks like some type of schedule— my schedule.

"i thought we weren't going to give her this one. not until she's gotten used to it, at least." zayn argued.

"not anymore. she's fine." harry snapped. i peered over the counter to look at the schedule.

monday- louis
tuesday- zayn
wednesday- liam
thursday- niall
friday- harry

"you have weekends off." liam simply said. i could tell that he felt bad for me. what was so bad about this schedule? i would just have to be their maid for each day, right? and besides, i had weekends off, so it was a plus for me.

"it's tuesday. we'll start tomorrow and you'll be with liam." harry snapped once again. i was so done with that whore 😳😡😡 "what the hell is yUor problemo !!??" i yelled.

"oh no" louis mumbled. the rest of the boys left the kitchen, leaving only me and harry in the kitchen. i wasn't about to let this hoe win 😡👊🏼👊🏼

we're alone in the kitchen and i can feel my breathing quicken. "HEEEEHAAAAWWWW smOOSUihwa breathe breathe HEESAJZIAJ" i breathe quietly.

"do y'all ever just breathe like a normal fucking person to flex on y/n?" zayn poked his head into the kitchen.

"get down on the floor and suck it" harry commanded. i got down on my knees and began sucking on it. it tasted so good and i could feel the juices dripping down my chin.

wow, it was really nice of harry to let me have the rest of his strawberry popsicle !! 🥰🥰 after five minutes i finish the rest of his popsicle and swallow the juices 🥵🥵💓💓

all of a sudden, harry pushes me up against the counter.

Hardin's mouth leaves a trail of moisture up my stomach and along my chest before he finally places a soft kiss on my temple. I lie there on the floor next to him, trying to catch my breath and relive the events leading up to this moment.

wait wrong fanfic, that's from AFTER. whoops.

since i was being RUSHED to get this shit out, it's only gonna be like 600 words whoops sorry

dt; pinkgirly13