We said a quick hi and we got into his car.

We arrived at Pops and walked in together. Reggie and Kevin were already there and sitting next to each other.

Archie and I took a seat next to each other and Kevin was to excited to find out what I wanted to tell them.

Betty: okay, soooo, I like Jughead. I said.

Archie and Reggie made 'o' faces since they know that's Sweet Pea's best friend. Kevin on the other hand either forgot or couldn't careless. I'm going for the second option.

Kevin: well grab him by the collar and kiss the Serpent Prince. He said.
Betty: but he's my brothers best friend Kev. I said.
Kevin: so? He asked genuinely clueless.
Betty: I care about my brother and what he thinks of my relationships.

We talked for the next half an hour of what I should do. By the end we decided I should talk to Jughead first. There's no point telling Sweet Pea I like Jughead if Jughead doesn't even like me.

The guys left and I texted Jughead and told him to meet me at Pops as soon as possible. He thankfully agreed and I sat in my booth as I impatiently waited for Jughead to arrived.

Ten minutes later I heard the sound of the famous Pops bells ring. I look to the door and smile when I see that it's Jughead. He saw me and walked over to me, taking a seat next to me.

Jughead: hey Betts, what's up? He asked.
Betty: I want to talk about the kiss yesterday. I said.
Betty: did you feel anything when we kissed? I asked him.
Jughead: Betts... He said, trying to dismiss what I said.
Betty: Juggie, be honest. Did you feel anything when we kissed? I asked him.
Jughead: yes. He said reluctantly.

I raised my hand to his right cheek and gently caressed it. He gave me a confused look.

Betty: I felt something too Juggie. I said as I leaned in and attached my lips to his.

His lips dominated mine in a soft and longing kiss. Just like yesterday, a rush of pure happiness washed over my body. His soft lips were so calm yet rough. Unfortunately he pulled away, way to soon.

Jughead: what about your brother? He asked worriedly.
Betty: let me deal with him. I said softly. He nodded his head.

Jughead: would you be my girlfriend Betts? He asked with an adorable smile.
Betty: I'd love to. I said as I connected our lips once again.

We stayed in the Pops booth for another hour until I decided to go home and carefully tell Sweet Pea that Jughead and I are dating.

After my last conversation with Sweet Pea about being more supportive on who I date, I am actually confident that he'll except us. I know it's his best friend but Sweet Pea will be reasonable. Sweet Pea knows Jughead, he knows he'd never hurt me.

I arrived home and saw that Sweet Pea was in his room. I can do this.

I walked into his room and took a seat on his bed. He put down his phone and looked to me.

Sweet Pea: hey Betts. He said with a smile.
Betty: hey Pea. I said with the same smile.
Betty: soooo, I want to tell you something. I said while trying to sound as confident as possible. He nodded his head, telling me to go on.
Betty: okay let me first start out like this, remember you love me. I said.
Sweet Pea: Betty. He warned.

I knew I was rambling but I couldn't help it.

Betty: okay well I'm kinda dating someone. His eyes widened.
Sweet Pea: well um, that was kinda quick. He said.

I mean he's not wrong, but I feel different when I'm with Jughead, compared to the way I did when I was with Sebastian.

Betty: yeah I know, but I really like this guy. I said honestly. He nodded his head.
Sweet Pea: do I at least know this guy? He asked.