⠀⠀𝟯𝟯. ❛ STAY IN MY MEMORIES ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 033!

 033!

     THESE MEMORIES THEY'RE JUST THE SAME AS NIGHTMARES. They sting and pierce the flesh. Cut apart the soul until there's nothing but shallow fear left. Sometimes it felt like fear was all she had left. Her fear wasn't of the future, like most people, nor of spiders, which she did fear, but not as much as she feared herself.

     Ever since May twenty-sixth, the darkness that had once been stored deeply inside her heart made itself more recognizable and apparent.

     There were times when the redhead felt something cold and dangerous curl around her shoulder, whispering thoughts she would never proclaim to anyone. Other times, she felt like she was acting and behaving normally. Which she was.

     People saw Piper Lita as normal and happy, while she saw herself as a monster.

     Somebody was dead because of her. She killed somebody. And no matter how much time passed, that fact would never settle down in her mind.

     The memories of that day haunted her. They tortured her soul. She couldn't escape them or hide from them; they were her greatest enemy. They were sharp, thin arrows, striking her down with every hit. She couldn't scream or fight back, she had to just endure the pain as the picture of Athena's face flashed in her mind.

     Breathing in deeply, she shook her head, pushing away the image of the deceased blonde. Taking off the S.T.A.R. Labs t-shirt that Caitlin had given her, she placed it down on the pull-out bed in the room Harry stayed in. Looking into the full-length mirror, her eyes immediately landed on the battle scar Savitar had left on her.