⠀⠀𝟭𝟬. ❛ BROKEN HOME ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 010!

 010!

𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘜𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘏-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
JANUARY 9TH, 2010

     ACCIDENT. According to Google, a word used to describe an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

     Accident. A word used to describe what happened at Brenner Labs two nights ago.

     Accident. A word used to describe what happened to Piper Maeve Lita because nobody could come up with a better explanation.

     Intentional. A word used to describe something that was done on purpose, deliberately.

     Intentional. The only word that accurately described the truth behind the explosion— the wipe-out of hundreds of homes and families. The only word that he used to describe everything he'd done.

     Every moment and event leading up to January seventh, ever since April seventh, two-thousand-and-three, had been carefully calculated and planned. There was no room for error or mishaps, only perfection. If the plan weren't carried out thoroughly, then the endgame would never come, and that couldn't happen. The entire existence of the future was counting on him, which was why he had to be so thorough. So precise.

     "Excuse me, would you mind telling me which room Piper Lita is in? Her grandmother asked me to deliver these to her." He gestured to the immense bouquet of roses in his hands, giving the receptionist a radiant smile.