Chapter 9: Sean

Sean looking back at his life could describe it with much generosity, as good. Unfortunately it turned badly after he met his mate. And when he reached his lowest point Olivia came to his life, changing his perspectives completely.

After her sincere words that were engraved inside his brain, he felt something more, something better than the "good" things in his entire life. His body moved on its own accord and swept Olivia from her feet and spin her in the air like she weighted nothing, which in reality it was like nothing, she was light as a feather. Her giggles warmed his heart, a melody to his ears.

After they calmed down, they start walking again and Olivia hug his arm, their bodies walking side by side, as the warmth that was radiating from her body comfort him and pushed away his awful thoughts. Somehow the way she held him felt all natural to him.

They were walking side to side, their bodies close to each other but neither of them seemed to mind. Sean felt an inner peace that he hadn't felt in a while now. No one utter any word, not daring to brake this comfortable silence between them. Their bodies brought them to a park, that to his surprise was the greenest part of this human town. Olivia led him towards an empty bench under a big old tree. His eyes scanned the area really fast, in the case of any other wolf was around but it was clean. He followed her silently understanding without having her to explain where she was leading him.

They sat next to each other, with Olivia still holding his arm. Her head slightly fell to his arm and she left it there. He felt all warm inside and without realising it he moved his arm and hugged her, pushing her body closer to his. Allowing her head to rest on his chest.

It passed some time but Sean wasn't sure of how much, as he enjoyed the close proximity of their bodies. Olivia suddenly moved out of his loose embrace and turned to look at him. Their eyes met and neither of them could stop the smile that formed on their lips.

"How about we start our first training session here" she asked excited motioning with her hand the empty park, as she stood up.

Sean was surprised but he couldn't say no to her, especially when she acted so ridiculous and childish, she looked so cute and eager to learn. He remembered his warriors and how opposite their reaction was to hers.

He decided to show her something easy for starters. He wanted to know her boundaries first and how much selfdefense she knew. He stood up as well and follow her lead.

They were standing across from each other, unlike her happy face he wore a serious expression on his. He was always serious regarding training as he knew that the life of person across him was depending on his training. As a warrior himself, he fought and knew many fighting techniques. But as he thought earlier he will start easy with her.

"Are you ready" he questioned, still with a serious expression on his face. Olivia had never seen him like that and she was trying very hard to focus on what he was actually saying and not how gorgeous he looked when he was serious.

His muscles flex when he pull his hands behind his back, like a soldier in command. His jaw was tight, and his eyes were bored into hers making her body feel all kind of things.

"Are you listening to what I just said" he questioned again, pulling Olivia out of her dirty mind.

"Emm.. well..no" she said awkwardly, she knew he must have sensed that her attention was else where.

"Focus Olivia" he said firmly and she just nod, trying to hide the smile on her face.

"What we will do today is very easy, you will learn how to dodge and block any attack that comes your way. That's the first thing you will learned but it won't be the only one. You can't keep dodging someone's attack, you will loose in the end. When your opponent starts hitting you, you need to find a way to turn the game around and make him be the one to dodge and try to block you."