Ian's P.O.V

I was sitting at my mahogany dinner table when Nina walked in.

Ever since we had begun dating, Nina had appointed herself as lady of the house. Even though she was my girlfriend, she greeted me in my own house.

"Good Morning, my dear," she smiled. Vivianna, my maid, poured her a cup of coffee and Nina accepted it without so much as a nod.

Nina came over and kissed my neck, ignoring Viviana's very existence, which for some reason really bugged me today.

Wierd.

Nina sat next to me, her hair already fixed and her makeup on. She wasn't the type of girl that went anywhere without a full face on, no matter the occasion.

For some reason, I found myself thinking of Porsche's equally beautiful but makeup free face...

I shook my head to rid it of thoughts of the little girl who had unwittingly possibly stolen my heart.

And apparently, Nina had been talking to me.

"But why not, honey bunches? You're the owner of the company- surely you can give yourself a Saturday off?"

Oh.

She wanted to spend time with me. Today.

Porsche's first day of work.

I looked at Nina, her eyes trained on a knot in the wooden table.

God.

I couldn't do this to her. I couldn't choose my job over her, again. I couldn't.

But I did.