#2

Kyle only gets freckles in the summer which gets Cartman pissed off because he thinks it's fucking stupid.

Stan gets braces when he's 14.

Craig has a dartboard and when he's mad at someone, he sticks their picture on his board and throws darts at them. Here's a list of people that have had darts thrown at them (most to least)

Cartman
Mrs. Tucker
Mr. Marsh
Tricia
Kenny
The goth kids (all of them)
Mrs. Broflovski
Bebe
Wendy
Stan
Red
Nicole
Tweek
Clyde
Token
Ike
Himself
Kyle

Kyle and Craig bond over Black holes and space.

Kenny doesn't stop being Mysterion, and his protection extends to most of the victims in South Park or those who have been previously assaulted. These people include: Kyle, Karen, Butters, Jimmy, Craig, and some more.

Tweek and Craig drift apart at the age of Fifteen and break up at Sixteen.

Stan managed to get out of his depressive stage at the age of fourteen/fifteen through meds and the encouragement of his friends.

Cartman actually gets back in shape for about one to two years until he falls back to his old ways because he missed himself.

Kenny doesn't become a bad boy/fuck boy. In fact, he just blazes because he wants to, and makes crappy twitch streams with the boys (Kyle, Craig, Stan, Cartman, Token, and Clyde) while all of them are stoned.

Stan gets blazed because his parents keep on fighting and he doesn't know how to handle it. Kyle gets blazed because his parents hate him for being pan, and his Dad keeps on getting drunk. He also does this to forget about the assault that happened to him when he was twelve. Craig gets blazed because he wants to. Cartman gets stoned because he also wants to.