Chapter 11

Y/n POV:

I wake up with a warm feeling at the back of me. I quickly realise it's Roger, who's still sleeping. Percival has already awoken and left, so I turn around to look at Rogers sleeping face. His mouth slightly open and hair over his eyes, he's peaceful looking when he sleeps. I quietly giggle at the cute sight of him. I'll be honest, I'm not sure why I like him. He's a psychopath. But he's my psychopath.

His eyes begin to flutter open and he looks at me.

'Do you usually stare at people when they sleep?' He asks in a croaky voice.

'When it's you, yeah,' I almost whisper my answer.

He has a moment of confusion across his face, before he smirks and pecks my lips.

'Whatever you say,' He smiles and gets up.

----time skip----

Everyone sits outside on the rocks, joking around and having fun. Jack told us all to stand our guard. We suddenly hear two of the kids at the front say something, alerting everyone else that someone is there. Jack walks down to see what's happening.

'Who is it?' He asks.

'Stop being an idiot, you can see who I am!' A voice snaps, when I look I see it's Ralph and piggy.

Everyone else goes around the rocks, holding their sticks.

Ralph blows the conch to stop their screaming, 'I'm calling an assembly!' Ralph announces.

All the kids boo at him and complain, whilst Roger throws a couple of stones at him.

Piggy says something to Ralph, who gives him the conch and tells him to stay sat down.

Jack makes his way further down with a few of the hunters and asks, 'What do you want? Go away, Ralph, keep to your end. This is my end, my tribe. Leave us alone!'

Meanwhile, I see Roger placing his stick under a giant boulder. What is he planning?

'You stole Piggy's glasses, you have to give them back.' Ralph says.

'Got to?' Jack laughs, talking a few steps forward, 'who says?'

'I do. It was a dirty trick. We would've given you fire if you asked for it!' Ralph says, 'you're a thief.'

'Say it again, I dare you,' Jack challenges.

Ralph steps forward, 'you're a thief!'

'I'm a thief?' Jack challenges again.

'You are!' Ralph then steps forward and pushes jack, who only pushes back.

'We came for my glasses, Ralph, remember?' Piggy says.

Ralph sighs and pushes the stick down to see Jack's face, 'there might be a ship or a plane out there!' He then let's go of the stick.

Jack steps away and looks around, I see him looking at something. He'looking at the twins, Sam and Eric.

'Grab them and tie the brats up!' He demands.

The twins scream whilst his hunters do as they've been told.

'See, they do as I say,' He boasts.

'You're a beast and a swine and a bloody bloody thief!' Ralph screams in his face.

The hunters cheer as they fight again, moving the stick around and grabbing hold of each other.

Piggy stands up and says, 'let me speak, I've got the conch!'

Roger lifts himself up and grabs hold of the stick with one hand. I look at him, but he's looking down to piggy. I know he's seen me look at him, though.

The kids continue to make noises and scream, causing chaos and fuss.

'Which is it better to be?' Piggy begins. His eyes squinting as he can't see well, 'a pack of savages like you all are, or sensible like Ralph is?'

The hunters scream more and more, choosing to ignore him and finding whatever he says boring. Roger moves a piece of hair says from his eyes as the wind picks up. I have a bad feeling.

'Which is better? To have rules and agree, or to hunt and kill?' Piggy continues.

I hear a movement, I look over to Roger who take should of the stick in both hands and lifts it. He struggle slightly, scrunching his face up as he lifts it. It results in the boulder moving, tipping off the edge and plummeting down.

It falls further and further, getting closer to where piggy is stood. Next minute I know, i heard Piggy's screams cut short as he is hit by the rock and pushes into the sea off of a 40 foot ledge. Everyone falls silent, staring down at where we last saw him. Nobody makes a sound, the waves and wind proving the fills for the silence.

I look over to Roger, who's fighting down a smirk on the side for his lips as he stares down at the crime he committed.

Ralph looks down, defeated. Without a glance to any of us, he runs off. Climbing over the rocks and running away as fast as he could.

I continue looking at Roger. Finally, he looks at me with a serious look bow thwt he's managed to fight away the smirk. I don't know what to do. I look away and back down to where Ralph has now left.

Roger's a murderer. But I'm glad he did what he did.