Chapter 10

Y/n POV:

By the next morning, somehow most of the hunters think Roger and I are dating. Thanks, Maurice, so much for keeping quiet.

'Knew you liked him,' Jack smirks.

'Shut up, Jack,' I hiss.

'Don't try anything with him. We're on an island, there are no nurses to deliver a baby-'

'Jack!'

'What? Just making sure you know your limits with him,' He says, 'then again, I should be telling him this, not you.'

'How about you say nothing and leave us in peace?' I question.

'No chance, it's funny,' He grins at me, I shake my head but smile at him.

Roger's POV:

I swear I'm going to kill Maurice one day. Everytime I turn a corner, he's there laughing and giggling like a fucking child. I could easily tear off his head and put it on a stick. That would be satisfying.

Y/n walks over to me and sits next to me, she leans her head on my shoulder and sighs.

'Do me a favour, and kill Maurice,' she smiles.

'Trust me when I say I was already planning it.'

She laughs lightly, 'I bet you were.'

I chuckle, she's cute. I pull her onto my lap and kiss her neck. My reasoning is making sure everyone knows she's mine. Mine. My teeth bite her neck, but I lick the red blood as I hear her breathing increase faster. My lips smirk against her neck. My mark is left in multiple places on her neck, so I begin to slowly make my way up to her jawline, kissing everywhere around her neck along the way. Her fingers pull against my hair, she's being gentle but I want her to pull harder.

Once my lips go along her jawline, I hear her sigh a moan and move, causing my lips to leave her delicate skin. She moves her head to face me so she can kiss my lips. I'm rough with her, not playing around.

'Hunters!' I hear Jack scream.

I groan in frustration and put my head on her shoulder whilst she laughs at me.

'We'll continue this later,' I smirk at her.

She blushes, 'you're so bad, Rog.'

'Know one thing, baby girl,' I hold her face close to my own, 'you're mine, and nobody else's.'

'I know I am,' she says, I smirk.

'Hunters! Come here!' Jack yells again.

Y/n POV:

Roger takes my hand and we walk to where Jack is. Percival somehow immediately finds me and hugs me tight, I pick him up and hold him, he leans his head against me and stays quiet.

I'm left alone with Percival, since Jack wanted most of them to all go hunting, leaving a few behind. I decided to stay back since I'm tired.

It's not long before I end up falling asleep with Percival in my arms.

Roger's POV:

By the time I return, it's darker, I can barely see. The first thing I see is Y/n asleep whilst holding Percival. I momentarily smile at the sight. Without disturbing them, I pick Y/n up and hold her in my arms and fall asleep myself.