Chapter 10

All the teams ran inside the forest and ran to find teams with the opposite scroll. Guys can you hear me said Naruto, yea we can hear you. Ok let's go to the tower because I have a earth and heaven, same here Sasuke said. Come where I'm at so I can teleport all of us to the tower.After some time Sasuke's team got to the location where Naruto and his team are.

Naruto grab onto the shoulder of both team and he teleport them to outside of the tower. When they were about to enter the tower some kunai were throw towards Naruto but were stop by one of the six paths of pain, Tendo. Tendo use a almighty push and push the kunais away and grab some and threw them at the person that threw at Naruto. The ninja jumped out the way to not get hit and when he landed the team noticed that it was a ninja from the rain village. The rain ninja ran towards Naruto with a kunai in his hand ready to strike Naruto in the heart.

When the rain ninja was about to hit Naruto Sayuri hit the ninja in the neck and she knock him out. After the ninja was knock out Naruto told Tendo to go back and that it was ok and then the team went in the tower. When they got inside the tower they all saw a message that said what heaven and earth mean. Heaven is that a shinobi need a good mind,Earth means that a shinobi needs a good body. That is some good advise said Kurama as she poof in her human form.

Hey when did you come out Kura-chan said Naruto. Right now said Kurama. Why don't you open the scrolls and see what's in then Kurama said. As she said that the team put the scrolls down and opened them and there was a poof and there stand on one scroll was Kushina and on the second Kakashi reading his perverted book with a little of pink in his cheeks. Kakashi-sensei can you stop reading your book and look at us said Sakura.

And why are you here mom said Menma. We are here to tell you congrats on passing the second part of the chunin exams. You can do what ever you want with the four days you have left said Kakashi to the team. And who is she said Kakashi pointing at Kurama. I'm Kurama, the great almighty kyuubi said Kurama.

As Kurama said that Kakashi and Kushina got out kunais and were about to attack Kurama but were stop by two blades on there throat's. Ok let's stop so no blood will be scattered and let's go home to rest or train. As those words were spoken Kakashi and Kushina put there kunai's away and everyone went home except Naruto and Sayuri.  They both went to the forest house to check on it but when they got there Naruto got angry when he saw anbu in the house. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE yelled Naruto and got the attention of all of the anbu.

We will need you to go somewhere so we can look for those S-ranked criminals in this house. Will all of the anbu leave this house or else you will all die. What can a genin do against a whole squad of anbu said the leader while laughing you can also leave that girl here so me and my squad can fuck her good and you can leave. Sayuri can you get my father to come here said Naruto with his rinnegan active and was putting his Fox mask on and with Naruto put his mask on completely Sayuri went to get Minato. As Sayuri left Naruto called his two demon swords. ( this are the swords, sorry that I couldn't put them together)

 ( this are the swords, sorry that I couldn't put them together)

Naruto then just went to attack the anbu and he kill each and every one of them and it was a huge massacre

Naruto then just went to attack the anbu and he kill each and every one of them and it was a huge massacre. When Naruto finished Minato and Sayuri came back and look at what Naruto did they went back outside and threw up because they never saw something like that. Sorry Dad that I killed the anbu but they were in my business and I don't like when people are in my business. Naruto walked up to a anbu and check everything on him and some stuff were Naruto's stuff and he walked and grab all his stuff and cleaned the mess of dead people. Welcome to my home Dad this is my and Sayuri's house.

And they spent the rest of the day playing games and giving advice to help with life's problems.