Chapter 3

In the morning
It's 5am and Naruto woke up and Kurama poof in her human form and went to the kitchen to wait for Naruto to make them breakfast made him and Kurama breakfast after that they shunshin to the akatsuki to make breakfast and Lunch and Naruto left a note and then Kurama went back inside Naruto's body and then went to training grounds 7 then he took off his shirt and put it on a post there and did his normal training push up, sit ups, planks,jumping jacks and other stuff and then shunshin to the gate of Konoha and add 500lb on his weight seals on his body and now it was 26,000 and then ran 500 laps around Konoha and he then finish in a hour then went back to the training ground 7 and Sasuke and Sayuri were there and he just walk to them with no shirt when he was about to say something someone threw a Kunai at Sayuri and Naruto just ran faster than anyone alive and caught the kunai before it touched her and then threw it back with more force at the person but the person ran out of its hiding spot and tried to kill Sayuri straight on but was kill once the guy step foot on the floor and the only thing he saw was a fox mask person with twin katanas at his throat. Then Naruto just walk to Sayuri and Sasuke are you guys ok and they both said yea. Then Naruto went to go to the shade of a tree to meditate but before he could everyone was there and the girls were all blushing more red then Kushina and Mito's hair and Naruto ask what are you all blushing for and at that moment Kurama came out in her human form to go fight the girls to get away from her Naruto but Naruto stop her before someone got killed and Kurama went up a tree branch so they could continue and Naruto put his shirt back on so the girls won't get distracted and they got started Kakashi and Kushina said that she has 3 bells and Kakashi has two bells and they need to to get the bells then Kakashi put a clock for noon and then they yelled start. Everyone went to hide except Naruto and he said come on I take you both on with only taijustu and the sensei's went on to attack him but Naruto vanish and and reappear behind both of them and he kick both of them towards the trees and before they hit Naruto toke all of the bells but use a substitution justus to replace the bells with rocks and then Naruto hid his presence and chakra and went to go get the others and so did the sensei's. He used frog Sage Justus and found Sayuri first and surprised her and ask her why did they put us in a team of 6 and she said teamwork and also I know that you like and she was blushing really hard and said how did you know oh because it's obvious and I love you too and Naruto kissed her in the lips and she kiss back and the kiss was filled with passion and love and then they went to find the others and tell them the plan and they all agree and they went to attack there sensei's and they almost won but the bell rang and it was noon and they stop and Kushina said that all of them were going back to the academy because they couldn't get a bell but Naruto stop her and said then what are this in my hand as he open his hand and there were the bells and Kakashi said how look at bells and there bells turn to rock and Naruto gave the bells to his teammates and said those who don't follow the rules are scum but those who leave there friends are worse than a scum that what a friend told me. Then after that Kakashi said that tomorrow we were doing our first mission and then he poof away to the hokage's office to say that team 7 pass.

With team 7
Sasuke ,Sakura,Menna,and Mito went home and Naruto,Sayuri,and Kurama went on a date. The three of them went to a restaurant and they order Sayuri ordered a steak while Kurama ordered a hamburger and Naruto ordered miso ramen and they ate then Naruto teleport them to the fourth hokage's stone  head. And they watch the sunset and Naruto kiss both of them in the lips and they both kiss back and they just continue to watch the sunset until it was time to go and Naruto kiss Kurama before she went back inside the seal and kiss Sayuri a goodbye and they went there separate ways and he enter the house when there was slap coming at him but he grab the hand of the person and threw them towards the wall when got in a battle stance but then no one came at him and he went up the stairs when Minato tried to hit Naruto in the back with a rasengan but Naruto just jump out the way and hit Minato in the side with a rasengan beam and then Naruto went to room and pack everything and went back downstairs and said go bye and he teleport himself to the uchiha compound and went to find Sayuri's room and Naruto shook her gently and she woke up and was surprised that Naruto was in her bedroom and she ask why was her boyfriend was in here and he said that his parents tried to attack him and they failed and so he pack his stuff and came here to sleep with her and she said it was okay and they slept together.