Chapter 6

I'm really sorry that I haven't post in days, I had school to do and was out of ideas.

In the morning

When Naruto woke up he noticed that Sayuri wasn't with him, he then did his normal routine.When Naruto was walking downstairs he sense two unknown presence, and the door open and two of Gato's men came in the house and toke Tsunami. Inari was running toward hitting and screaming LET GO OF MY MOM. Then one of the men unsheathe his sword and ask his partner did Gato said anything about using the brat and the other one said no and was going to strike but was stop by a fingertip. He rose his head and saw that it was Naruto.

Naruto just punch him hard and he that he went flying towards his partner. Naruto use Flying thunder god Justu to get Tsunami out the way of Gato's men and they both were sent flying out the house and then they got up and went to attack Naruto but Naruto unsheathe his twin katanas and kill both of them. He then ask Tsunami where his team is and she told him that they are on the bridge,and with that Naruto ran towards the direction of the bridge. When he got there he saw me that there were dead bodies everywhere. Naruto noticed that his team kill everyone except Gato.

Naruto walk pass Sayuri and she said toke you long enough. Love you too Naruto said and Sayuri blush. Naruto kept walking towards Gato and Naruto unsheathe his yin(black)katana and cut off Gato's head and seal it in a scroll. After the fight the team went back to Tazuna house to rest. They all decided that they were going to stay for 2 more days.

Time skip 2 days
Everyone grab there equipment and went to the bridge. The entire village was there saying there goodbye, Inari said sorry for yelling at you and Naruto said that no it was his fault, but in the end they got over it and they were leaving to go home to Konoha. The villagers name the bridge of the great Naruto bridge. While walking home Menna and Mito were bragging on how good they were and how they killed Gato. Sayuri was about to say something but Naruto stop her and said let them say what they want.

About walking for a few hours they made it back to Konoha. Kakashi and Kushina told the team to go home, then Kakashi and Kushina went to the hokage's office to give him there report. Naruto,Sayuri, and Sasuke went to the training grounds to train. When they got there Naruto gave them a piece of paper, and he told them to pour some chakra in those paper and when they did. Sasuke has fire and lightning chakra and Sayuri had wind and water chakra.

Now Naruto knew in what he needed to train them in. First Naruto taught them how to walk on water, don't put to much chakra out it explodes and also don't use to little or you will sink. Sayuri got it in a few turns but Sasuke toke long for him to perfected. At the end they were both soaking wet. Naruto told them to rest and to dried them self up.

Sayuri sat at the shade of a tree while Sasuke went up a tree to get more sun. Naruto noticed that Sayuri was shivering and he sat right next to her. Naruto pick up Sayuri and put her in between him and they both laid down relaxing for a hour. After a while they all went back to training and finally Sasuke perfected the water walking. After they finished training Sasuke and Sayuri went home and Naruto went to ichiraku ramen.

I ordered a large miso ramen and Ayame said that it will be ready in 5 minutes. While waiting  four other people came and I knew they were, they are Minato,Mito,Menna,and Kushina. They order there food and then Ayame gave me the ramen I ordered and I said thank you and then I grab some chopsticks and started eating. While I was eating Minato walk towards and was about to yell at me but I stop him. I not going to go back with you and I finished my ramen and paid and gave money to Ayame so she and her father can do something with it and then I walk towards my apartment.

When I enter I closed the door behind me and lock it. I walk towards my room and toke off my clothes and put on only pj pants. I jump on top of my bed and when I hit the pillow I went to sleep.