Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aria

Needles across every inch of her skin sunk deeper and deeper. Immense pressure pushed and pulled at her, twisting her limbs. She tried to fight back, but she was helpless.

The sky above the crystalline surface was so immense. So peaceful. Did the sky ever get lonely when the sun and the moon went asleep? If so, she would have liked to have kept it company. That probably wouldn't be possible now, though.

A small speck in the sky was racing against her, but she knew that she would win. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe there were people on the other side who loved her and were waiting for her to find them. She supposed the current would decide.

As the eclipse ended, the speck grew wings. Was the Sky Goddess coming to see her off, to escort her to the other place? The woman had such beautiful wings. Not like her own that were too weak. If there wasn't anyone waiting for her, and she was reincarnated, she would like to be born a bird with wings strong enough to take her wherever her heart longed to go. That would be enough.

The crystalline surface of the river broke as a pair of ash-white hands descended from above. They wrapped around her, strangling her sides. She was drowning.

****

The world was dark when Aria stretched herself awake across a sea of pillows. Never again. Even if Twelf begged on his godly knees. This was the first and last time she would ever go to a different dimension for something so, so chauvinistic.

Was that even the right word? She didn't know. She didn't care. Even if it was just a blowjob, she felt like crawling under her bed and dying. She was probably the worst fiancée who had ever walked the face of any dimension.

The fact that Ryoko would never find out didn't make things any better. She had been frustrated, sure, but at the end of the day she would know what happened. She would have to live with the horrible person she was.

Even worse was that part of her had enjoyed it. How powerful she'd felt as she bent him to her will. How ravenous he became as she'd forced his tongue between her legs. How his entire body had tensed as her throat commanded his orgasm.

If only she had that effect on Ryoko. None of this would have ever happened. She'd have her sexy sushi roll between her legs right now. Instead, all she had was the stupid body pillow Iona had made with Ryoko's image printed on it.

Thinking better of the situation, she squeezed her bedroom centerpiece with as much love as she could possibly muster. Things could be worse. Things could be better, for certain, but they could always be worse.

"Why won't you just let me love you?" Aria asked, squeezing Ryoko's printed body between her legs.

Pillow Ryoko only stared at her with the same confused expression she'd worn when she posed for Iona's picture. It was so like her to force Aria to take matters into her own hands. Now, flustered by Ryoko's frozen bewilderment, Aria responded to her own question in a deep rendition of what she thought Ryoko's voice would sound like if she had one.

"Oh, my sweet princess, don't you know? Don't you remember how I like to play games with your heart? How I love to mind-fuck you? It's what they call playing hard to get."

"Fuck your games you, you, you Asian tease. Your pussy belongs to me!"

"If only you had the tits to be so poetic in person. Too bad, I'll just have to stay in my bachelor pad for all eternity. Mwhaha."