CHAPTER ONE-Her name is jennie.

"Unnie!!!you're a loser!!"

"No,I'm not!"

"Yes! You are"

"Seulgi,jimin,tzuyu,minnie,bobby and you chaeyoung!!! Are losers not me!!"

"Hahahahah... I'm just teasing you unnie,let's play hide and sick again"

"Can I play with them?"young lisa asked while humbled.

"Young master.You know you can't do it,right?,your mother will be mad at me,if she finds out that I let you play outside.Just play inside the mansion,It's dangerous for you to get out.And besides you have a lots of toys"lisa's mom personal secretary said.

"mom isn't here,she will not known about it so please let me go out of the mansion Ji young" lisa pleaded while trying to be cute in Ji young's eyes.

"even if young master.You will still stay here"Ji young insisted.

Lisa just nodded with sadness on her face.And just watched the group of children playing.

Days passed,Lisa always watching the kids from the veranda of their mansion....

"Heyy!"chaeyoung said as her hands waving infront of jennie"unnie I've been calling you for so many times,oppa Bobby is now the monster"chaeyoung added.

"Uhm... chae do you know that child?"Jennie asked her sister while pointing at the veranda of the mansion,where little lisa is sitting and watching them.

"No unnie,why,do you have a crush on her?"chaeyoung asked while teasing her unnie.

"No!I mean I just wondered.She always watches us but she does not join"jennie explained.

Chaeyoung looked at her sister and said"what if let's invite her to play with us?!"

Jennie smiled with the idea of her sister"yahh!! You're really smart.Let's go,let's invite her"jennie added and hold chayoung's hand then run.To go infront of the veranda of the mansion.

"Hey!"jennie said while looking at lisa.

Lisa got surprised..

"Uhmm me"lisa asked with confused look and pointing herself.

"Yes,you.Why are there other people there besides you?"jennie asked sarcastically.

While jennie saying that lisa looked at her back if someone is there and said"no,just me"

Jennie was about to say something but her little sister interuped her by saying..."uhmm do you want to play with us?"chaeyoung asked lisa.

"I want to but.."lisa then thinked what ji young said to her.To stay still inside the mansion because outside is too dangerous for her.But her desire was more superior,that is to play outside of their mansion."Ok wait for me there"lisa said then she walk inside their mansion she's planning to escape from ji young now.

She walked slowly so that her footstep won't hear any of her servants(a/#yeah you read that she's a kid but she have lots of servants.That's what her family is,rich)

Lisa successfully escaped from the mansion.And theirs jennie and chaeyoung waiting for her.

"Let's go"they said in unison.

They played, jennie and chaeyoung introduce lisa to all of their playmates as a new playmate.All of them are really happy because they have a new playmate,especially lisa because it's her firstime to play outside.But there's one unhappy and angry with lisa because he thinks that lisa may take jennie away from him,and that's.Kai

Lisa sat down under the tree and leaned her back rest.She was quick to get tired because she have a congenital heart disease.Jennie noticed lisa and approached her.

"Are you okay?"jennie asked lisa while looking at her.

"I'm just tired but I'm ok"lisa answered.

"Oh by the way,what's your name and that girl?"this time lisa asked jennie and pointing on chaeyoung who's running.

"I'm jennie,jennie kim 7 years old and that girl is kim chaeyoung you can call her rosé if you want.she's 6 years old."jennie answered her with no expression.

Jennie....

Jennie...

Jennie...

Jennie....

Jennie's name continues to be repeated on lisa's mind.

"Oh!!I must call you unnie I'm lisa manoban,6 years old"lisa said joyfully and offered a handshake to jennie.

Jennie quickly accept the handshake.

"So from now on your my unnie! And I'm your playmate!"jennie just laughed on what lisa said.

"You're funny"jennie simply said.
_______________

On the other hand kai is really pissed on what he see...

Hanbin walked towards him and asked"is there something wrong hyu,,,,"Hanbin didn't finished his words when he looked,where is kai looking,and he saw that jennie and lisa are having a good time with each other.

"Hyung I..think.. their just..having.. a good time together because.. i..it's they're first time to meet each other but jennie unnie still for you"hanbin said trying to convince kai.

But kai is really annoyed,that's why he didn't hear what is hanbin saying,and because of that he was about to go to lisa and punch her but hanbin stopped him.
_______________

Lisa bid a goodbye to jennie and chaeyoung because it's getting dark outside and ji young might looking for her.

She walked slowly like how she sneak.She successfully entered inside the mansion.she was about to go inside her room when a sudden voice spoke.

"Young master,where have you been?"ji young asked

Lisa got startled.

"Ji..young..."lisa said nervously.

"Why did you sneak,when you know from the very first place it's forbidden?"lisa got shocked because she didn't say anything but ji young knew that she sneak.

Lisa quickly run towards ji young and held his arm.

"Pleaseeeee... ji young don't tell this to mom,I just want to play outside"lisa pleaded with tears flowing in her cheeks.

When ji young saw that lisa is crying,he pity.

"Ok ok young master I won't tell this to your mom,please stop crying your conditon might get worse,you need to be strong"ji young said comforting lisa from crying.

Lisa stopped from crying and said"I have a playmates outside ji young!!!"lisa said as if she didn't cried.

"Oh really young master?"ji young asked.

"Yess!and the one of them is my crush,she's really beautiful"lisa describing jennie with a smiled on her face.

"My young master have a crush now,so who's that girl?"ji young asked teasing lisa.

"Jennie....,her name is jennie"lisa quickly answered him.

______________________________

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

Hope you guys like it this is my first story that I made,sorry if there's wrong grammar I'm not really good at english and I'm just 13 years old so yeah...

VOTE AND COMMENT.