- The World Bane : it was simple, annihilate every player alive in all nine of the world champion challenges in less than a minute, only me and Ulbert Alain Odle ever succede, we were rewarded by our new title, giving us far more mana to spenf on our spells and multiplying our zone spells effects by ten, wich, if used with my others skills, maked me evn more powerfull, but since i was omnipotent thanks to D&DO, i only maked those challenges to get the titles.

-The Great Dragon Lord : each dragon species, may they be chromatic dragons(each species had a different color of scales), metalic dragons(the different species have scales made of differents metals), gem dragons (the differents species have scales made of differents gems), planar dragons (dragons related to a specific plane of existence or a specific world), elemental dragons (dragons with scales made of differents elements), cosmic dragons (dragons related to a specific astral corps, such as a star or a comet), godly dragons (dragons related to a specific god or a specific godly realm), seasonal dragons (Spring, Summer,Fall or Winter dragons), cataclysmic dragons (dragons related to a specific natural cataclysm), undead dragons or incarnated dragons (dragons related to a specific species, may it be an animal, a plant ,a monster, a mushroom etc...) have a specific ritual, if the dragon is adult and have everything needed in the ritual, he could become a dragon lord, and if a dragon, or a true dragon player ever succede to make all rituals, remeber each and every specific dragon species of each category have a specific ritual, he would became the great dragon lord, making him the most powerfull ungodly being in the game. This player could now control every dragon type npcs and would also become an ascended, a being able to use the ultimates powers of the cosmic forces :  Good, Evil, Law and Chaos and would be able to use the powers of an Archangel, an Archedemon ,a Solar and a Archdevil at the same time, also allowing him to control those creatures.

-And finally, The Chosen : If a player ever succeded to become the champion of every God and Primordial, he would be able to use all their powers and control their servitors.

I didn't completed all those challenges to become more powerfull, i was already omnipotent thanks to D&DO, but i wanted to complete all those challenges, because Yggdrasil, and later Yggdrasil 2.0 saved my life when i wanted to commit suicide after the death of my family, so i decided to dicover all the secrets, and to complete all the challenges, as a way to thank the devs for keeping me alive and to say them that yes, someone manage to make everything they put in the game.

So here i was, in front of the world tree, and as i was watching his size, his bark opened up, and i walked Inside, only to reveal a giant empty room, with the bark for walls and a cocoon in the middle with wat seems to be a dryad to it's side :

Dryad : Greetings hero of Yggdrasil, my name is Alisa and i am the dryad who live in harmony with Yggdrasil, if you come here to became the guardian of the world tree you need to undress and enter Inside the cocoon so Yggdrasil could infuse his sa...

Dryad : Greetings hero of Yggdrasil, my name is Alisa and i am the dryad who live in harmony with Yggdrasil, if you come here to became the guardian of the world tree you need to undress and enter Inside the cocoon so Yggdrasil could infuse his sap and his magic inside your body.

And so i undressed, leaving me completly naked in front of the dryad who was only blushing slighty while checking me out, and i enter the cocoon, but before i could even ask what i had to do next, the dryad swiftly undressed and jumped on me, naked, and the cocoon closed aroud us, the only thing i felt before i passed out was the soft body of the dryad aginst mine.

When i woke up, i could feel i was different, magic was floading in me and i could feel the nature around me, i wasn't naked anymore, and the dryad was still sleeping, resting on me , but she wasn't that heavy, so i looked behind her to see the sleeping form of a little girl :

Not knowing who she was, i send my spell "knowing the Truth" on her allowing me to know who she was, what was her level and a bit of her lore :

Curcuma, The seed of Yggdrasil

 daughter of P/N, Alisa and Yggdrasil 

level : 75

When both P/N and Alisa sleeped in the cocoon of Yggdrasil, the world tree used their aura to inseminate one of his seed, that way if Yggdrasil was ever destroy, a new tree could be planted and this seed will be protected by the dryad and the guardian of the world tree.

Me : I should feel raped, but i can't really say that i fought it, it looks like i have a new daughter to protect, and a new wife to help me raise her.

I then decided to put a far more comfortable uniform on and to present Curcuma to the family.

I then picked up Curcuma in my arms and walked through the floors of Nazarick, formely presenting my new daughter (i now have six childrens, and i still didn't fucked with one of my girls) to every npcs and to my friends, it didn't take a long tim...

I then picked up Curcuma in my arms and walked through the floors of Nazarick, formely presenting my new daughter (i now have six childrens, and i still didn't fucked with one of my girls) to every npcs and to my friends, it didn't take a long time before everyone was charmed at her apparences, though out of all npcs that i tought would freak out from the news, it seems that Demirge, Sebas and Cocytus were the most touched : Demiurge was seeing her at a new heir of Nazarick, Sebas was seeing her as a precious flower to protect at all cost, and Cocytus was screaming nonsence about him being an uncle for the sixth time.

So, as my new wife was peacefully sleeping in my giant bed with Rimuru, and as i was reading a book while Curcuma was comfortably sleeping in my arms, i tought that despite what i could think, this life in the new world could be really nice.

But it was only the begining, tomorrow we were infiltrating the adventurers guilds, and we will find a way to control them

Ctulhia's out my children, i hope you liked this chapter.