IV-Natural 20 on saving the girl !

Normal : talking

Italic : thinking

BOLD : screaming

"bold" : special abilities

Nazarick, P/N's office P/N Pov :

It have been three mounths since we came to that new world, and i can tell that we did a lot during that time, first we send our greatest spys on the continent, and the amount of informations they get was impressive,

We firt learned of the 8 nations that make this continent :

-The Argland Council States, a demi humlan country that was leaded by the dragon lords, beings supposed to be immensly powerful, though a shadow demon that was able to spy on them gave us the information that the strongest was actually level 50, so not realy a threat. Though this country simpathy for demi humans and heteromorphic races could maked them an ally.

 Though this country simpathy for demi humans and heteromorphic races could maked them an ally

(the Platinium dragon lady, in her human form )

-Then, the Baharuth Empire and the Re-Estize Kingdom, two powerfull human countrys, though the both of them are send against eachother by the Slane Theacracy, and both of them are attacked from the inside by an underworld society called the Eight Fingers, it would be interesting to infiltrate them and control them from within.

-The Slane Theocracy, governed by a council of religious men, a country who sees the non-human races as heresy and plot to annihilate them, they also pray what they called the 6 gods, though those six so called gods were in fact 6 players from Yggdrasil, and they were level 70. We werent the first to get Inside the new world, but we had three advantages that the four other teams of players (The 6 gods, The 8 greed kings, The evil deities and at least 2 of the 14 heroes, 13 + Evileye) who got transported here before didn't have : first we were immortal due to our races, preventing us from dying of old age, secondly we were far more powerful than any other players who got transported before, because the four guilds that got transported before us were transported before the cross-over, wich means they did't evan had 9th tier magic at that time, and i don't even count the abilities from ALO and D&DO ! And finally, we had the biggest and most powerful guild base with us, filled with monsters that this new world isn't ready to met, also we Don't risk to go at eachother's throat due to our unity. From all the countries this new world have to offer, the theocracy will be the only to get exterminated. Though their greatest agent, Zeshi, is level 50, so not a threat, but she is also psychotic, a demi elf, and she is guarding the greatest treasures of the theocracy, she could be usefull if we could control her.

-The Holy Roble Kingdom, an other human country with a religion based on four gods, but this time governed by a demi-angel queen, Eir,  they are an ennemy of the theocracy, but since they are perpetualy attacked by demi humans tribes, they cant face eachother, it would be useful to get both the tribes and this queen as servents.