I-Remembering the Past

normal : talking

italic : thinking

BOLD : screaming

Nazarick's Council Room, Momonga Pov : 

The year is 2138, and todnight what was the most iconic and popular DMMORPG, Yggdrasil,  is about to shut down after 12 years of adventures, drama and war, and here is was, alone, in the council room of the greatest faction of that game. And while i was thinking of the past, i remember what we created, what THE ALLIANCE have created :

Narrator Pov :

THE ALLIANCE, the greatest faction of Yggdrasil with both the greatest and most iconic players of the game and the the secound greatest number of players any other faction ever had.

But before talking about that faction, we need to talk about who created it :

Yggdrasil isn't the first dmmorpg in history, i Don't have to present you the SWORD ART ONLINE incident, but after that, thousands games came to the world, but only three of them were really iconic :

First, Alfheim Online, or ALO a game where the players could become one of the 9 elves species and travel between flying islands, the most iconic players of that game are Kirito and her friends, who both beat the game and united the 9 elves species into one coalition against the most destructive players.

(the nine species of elves)

Then Dungeons & Dragons Online or D&DO where the DM could create anything and add anything inside the game, and where the players could be anything they wanted and do anything : conquering the universe ? you could ; becoming a god ? you could ; farming 10 billion carrots ? well you could try. Many players and Game Masters were famous but three were absolute legends : Rimuru, the slime who became a dragon demon god; LLoth, the dark elf goddess of stars and P/N who was rated greatest DM and greatest Player of D&DO for creating great Campaign and conquering what he called the Omniverse: an infinite ammount of worlds and godly realms filled with secrets, magic artefacts, psionics mysteries, godly items, natural wonders and advanced technologys.

 Many players and Game Masters were famous but three were absolute legends : Rimuru, the slime who became a dragon demon god; LLoth, the dark elf goddess of stars and P/N who was rated greatest DM and greatest Player of D&DO for creating great Cam...