Cliffhanger

~Chapter 10~

Tiffany moaned as he thrust himself inside of her and they didn't even notice us. I covered the kids' eyes and he turned to me.He smiled evilly and kissed her.

The End.

Authors Note

Thanks you all for joining me in the Alphas kitten series.I love you all and I hope you enjoyed it<3

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jkjk onward to the real chapter.......

My mouth dropped and I covered Kasey's eyes."Jason!"I screamed as the scent of alcohol hit me like a ton of bricks.He was drunk!I pointed my hand at him and water came out and made him fly against the wall."Uh oh"Zac said along with Aiden and Hunter.I placed Kasey on the ground and ran over to Jason.

I slapped him across the face and he woke up. "Jason Alexander Kingston why the truck are you drinking?!"I shouted. He looked around while blinking.I slapped him hard again, "Are you insane?!"I picked up the kids and went up the steps. "Guys stay here"I put them in the play room and went back downstairs.Jason saw me and I slapped him once again. "Why are you drinking?"I hissed.

"I don't know"He looked confused as hell. "You don't know why you were drinking?"I whispered."I don't know.Everytime you leave I go insane.God I can't control myself Cat.Jackson(his wolf)is always freaking out and thinking you're leaving us again!"

"Jason I won't leave you"I said cupping his cheek.He leaned onto my touch with his eyes closed. "I won't ever leave you again"I whispered and he opened his eyes.He grabbed my waist while leaning in to kiss me.

His lips were a little cold from the water but I didn't care.I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.He pressed me against him as tight as possible and I ended up on the couch. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I moaned as our tongue made contact.I began to grind my hips into him making him moan.

I then pulled away but he began to kiss my mark making me moan. "Jason.... "I moaned."Jason.....we can't.....have......couch sex"I said.He pulled away and kissed me once again. "Jason there are kids in the house.We can't have sex like this.They'll be scarred for life"

He finally stopped and I realized his eyes were golden."Fine but when we're alone you'll be begging for more"He whispered huskily in my ear.

I shoved him off, "Maybe,maybe not you big oaf"He chuckled and I laughed along with him. "Yep, big indeed"I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs. I heard crying and opened the door to the play room. "Dop it!"Aiden wailed while trying to get the toy car from Zac."Zac!"I growled.He turned to me and Hunter gasped, "Uh.Oh"Zac said. "Uh oh indeed mister.Give him the car and you better not throw it"Zac glared at Aiden and gave it to him. "What do you think your father will say once he finds out?"I asked.

"Good Zac"He cheered happily and I rolled my eyes."Bad Zac. Mommy will be very upset with you"He frowned and turned away. "Aunt tea!"Hunter crawled to me and I picked him up. "What's wrong?"I asked. "Bad man."He crossed his arms.I furrowed my eyebrows. "Bad man?"He nodded, "Wight dere"He pointed to the corner of the room but I didn't see anyone. "There is no bad man"I said. "Yes."He told me.I sniffed the air but didn't catch a scent."Was he here with you?"He nodded, "Bad"I put him on the ground.I didn't want to leave them alone so I sat in one of the chairs while feeding Kasey.

+++++++++++++++.+++++++++++++++

Shelby, Mariah,and Cate had already picked up the boys and I got into bed.Zac tired me out and I needed to sleep.Kasey was being taken care of by the girls at the pack house because Jason and I both needed a break.I got into the bed and Jason wrapped his arm around my waist.

++++++++++++.++++++++++++++

I took a shower feeling sore in between my legs.I put on a robe and put my hair in a high ponytail.Jason was still hfast asleep butt naked.I sat on the edge of the bed while thinking.And just then I heard a heart beat.It was do faint I wasn't even sure it was actually there.Was someone in the room with us.I was snapped out of my thoughts by the home phone ringing.I went downstairs and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god Cat it's me Tiffany.I've done something awful"

Authors Note

Short Chapter but I just felt like I had to update.

What do you think Tiffany did?

Next chappie will be in Tiffany and Melody's POV from the 4 weeks before the funeral.

Was someone in the room with Cat or is she crazy?

Was it Jason's heartbeat?

Vote.Comment.Follow.

I felt like I had to update today because this week I'm trying out for the step team and I need to practice.Wish me good luck.Love you all!<3