Kasey

~Chapter 1~

"JASON!" I wailed holding the dress up. 

"What's wrong baby?"He asked coming into the room. 

"The dress won't fit!" I whined pouting. 

"Do you want a new one?" He asked. 

"Yes, Kasey is making me fat," I whined crossing my arms. 

"She'll come out soon, okay?"He kissed my forehead. 

"Okay. She's been inside of me for 9 months!" I threw up my hands in frustration. She was fully developed and picking her own time to come out.

"I know, but she must like being inside of her mommy." A wide grin appeared on my face. 

"Catherine!" My friends yelled. I got up and tried to run but Jason stopped me. 

"Don't run." I frowned but ended up walking with him holding me like I would fall.

Cole was holding Baby Zachary in his arms. Rick was holding little Aiden and Chester had Hunter. They looked so cute. My nephews were only a couple of months old.

"Aww! The pregnant princess is here!" The girls gave me the weird pregnant woman hug. 

"I mindlinked one of the pack females to get you another dress okay?"Jason whispered and I nodded. Today we were going to tell the pack. We had to wait until it was closer for the baby to be born until we told them. 

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that! I gotta use your dress, Cat." Cate said. I nodded and she ran upstairs. Mariah and Shelby must have already had their dresses. We agreed to dress in pink.

Looks like the guys are on daddy duty. "Cat where's your dress?" Riah asked. 

"I'm getting a new one because I'm fat." I pouted and Jason pulled me closer to him. 

"You're not fat, Kitten." I rolled my eyes, still not believing him. Cate came down in one of the dresses and picked up Zac. He started giggling and I smiled at him. I'm an aunt!

"GIRLS!" Mom yelled. Autumn and William emerged from the corner and hugged me.

"CAT!" They squealed and hugged Cate, Mariah, and Shelby as well. 

"Cat where's my niece?" Autumn pouted. 

"Still not ready to come out." Autumn was super happy to be having a niece.

"I want her out of you." She whined hugging my leg. I picked her up. "Soon, okay?"I kissed her forehead and she nodded. "Kay. Bella is coming with us." Autumn said.

"Okay darling, she can come." She giggled in excitement. 

"Oh, my..... " My mom said coming in.

"You girls look so grown up." She said tearing up and hugging us.

"Moom!" Cate and I groaned at her and she smiled. "My girls are practically women." She whined and we rolled our eyes.I sat on the couch and placed my head on Jason's shoulder.He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.He was perfect.

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

My palms started to become sweaty."It's okay baby, I'm here with you." Jason whispered, sensing my nerves. He opened the door and I slowly walked out.Jason made sure to stay by my side and the crowd gasped when they saw me.

"Attention!"Jason said and everyone went silent. "As you know, your Luna has not been seen by any of you for months but I assure you she has not abandoned you but is pregnant with the first full Lycann blood baby that has been born in generations"

Everyone gasped and one girl raised her hand."Yes?"Jason said."Um....I thought that Luna Cat was a human." She said softly ,as if he would explode on her." She is half Lycan"He replied calmly.Everyone nodded,but I could feel an intense stare.It wasnt a positive one....Who hates me?Melody?No she was kicked out of the pack.So that means......

Tiffany.

I locked eyes with her,she had a frown on her face and she was probably imagining murdering me repeatedly."No information about the baby will be released except that she is a girl.No one shall speak with anyone about Cat being pregnant to anyone or you will be given thw death sentence."I knew his possessive side was coming out due to the fact that he was holding me tighter than normal.

"Understand?"He growled.There was a chorus of "Yes Alpha"and Jason finally loosened his grip.I walked down the steps with Jason telling me to 'be careful' I rolled my eyes and stood in front of the pack members.

"Hello Luna"A member greeted,I think her name was Phoebe."Hi,"I replied happily and greeted the members.My back was killing me and I need one of Jason's massages."Luna"Tiffany snarled.

"Hi"I said calmly.She glared at my stomach and Jason came up from behind me and placed his arms around me."You okay?"He whispered."Yes"I replied and he pulled me closer.Tiffany had a fake smile on."Congragulations Jason"She didn't use his title.

"Alpha"He corrected with a growl and she bowed in submission.Oh my god,my bavk hurts like hell.I groaned in pain and Jason panicked."Are you okay?Do you need anything?"He asked me a truckload of questions making my head spin."Just my back hurts"I pouted.

"Ill take you home for tea and a massage then you can rest,okay?"He asked gently."Okay"I nodded and he announced to the pack that we were leaving.I got in the car and strapped my seatbelt.Jason insisted on bringing the car even though the house was right beside the pack house.

〣( ºΔº )〣

He handed me my tea and started to rub my back.I took a sip of the tea.His hands were amazing.Pure bliss.I took another sip of the tea and his hands worked like magic against my aching back.

When my back finally stopped hurting,I got in the bed with him right beside me."Goodnight"He whispered kissing my stomach and then my lips.

I felt wet and icky.I opened an eye and looked down.Water was everywhere.My eyes widened and I shook Jason.

"JASON!THE BABY'S COMING!"

Authors Note

Like it?

Baby Kasey is finally coming!!!

Ill try to update by Saturday.......maybe Sunday.<3

Make sure to point out errors