Sparks? Chapter 1 ~ A Sticky, Sweet Body

Chapter One ~ A Sticky, Sweet Body

(This story will be in Emma's P.O.V unless it says otherwise)

I woke up about two minutes ago, with honey covering me and my bed. And I knew exactly who did it, Tyler Field. The bad boy, who is also my twin brother's best friend. Yay for me. And he also loves to prank me!

"TYLER JAMES FIELD! WHY DID YOU PUT HONEY OVER ME?!" I yelled, looking down at my purple tank top and pj shorts; which are covered in honey.

I could hear a chuckle come from my walk-in wardrobe. Bet you ten bucks he filmed that. I walked to the other side of my room, to my walk-in wardrobe. I pulled back the lavender satin curtain, and saw Tyler sitting on the floor; with a video camera. You owe me ten bucks.

"Honey? Why did you put honey over me again?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Cause I can," He smiled, pulling out his black iPhone. He aimed it at me and it a sound, telling me he took a photo. "And you weren't sweet enough."

"Get out, I have to get this honey off me," I said, pointing to my bedroom door.

"Nope, this is my new background photo. Like it?" He laughed, turning his iPhone around for me to see.

It was me covered in honey. My brown hair was either pushed against my scalp or sticking in some type of direction, and my clothes stuck to me and had slipped down a bit.

"Why are you even here again? You don't live here, but your here for every single second of every single day," I said, walking towards my en suite.

He stood up, grabbing the camera and phone. He walked closer to me.

"I know you love having me here. That's why you love your brother so much, because he has such a hot friend. I know you dream about me all the time, princess," he smile, that stupid nickname.

"You wish," I said, rolling my eyes.

"So you weren't dreaming about me when you said 'Oh Tyler! Kiss me, Tyler. Oh Tyler! You're so hot!'" he said, in a high pitch voice; which sounds nothing like me.

"I don't even sound like that, but you got me I love you Tyler," I said, looking down at my feet and biting my lip. Just the start of my plan, hope he believes me.

"What?" he sounded shocked.

"You got me, I love you," I said, walking closer to him; until I was inches away from him.

"I knew it. But princess you are not my type," he smirked down at me. His 5'10 body towered over my 5'6 frame.

"Are you sure?" I asked, bringing my face closer to his.

"Sorry, princess. But you're not my type," he breathed out slowly. "Can a kiss change your mind?" I breathed out, slowing putting my arms up.

"Maybe," he said. "Let's see," I said, leaning in half way.

He slowly leaned in but stopped a centimetre away. He let out a laugh, smirking. "You really think I would kiss you?" He laughed.

"You really think I would kiss you?" I laughed, jumping onto him; and feeling something strange go through my body.

We fell to the ground; with me on top of him, and I started to put some of the honey on my body onto his. I rubbed as much honey onto him and his clothes, which was a score 'cause he was wearing his leather jacket; which is his favourite piece of clothing. He never lets anyone else wear it, along with mirrored aviator sunglasses.

"Get off me," Tyler yelled, trying to get me off of him. I rubbed my hands over his black jeans and white shirt.

"This is what you get for putting honey on me," I laughed, and running my hands through his hair dark brown hair; putting honey into it.

"I know your weak spot," he smirked, trying to get my hands out of his hair.

"And what is that?" I smiled, trying to get more honey in his hair.

"You're extremely ticklish on your sides and neck," he smirked, moving his fingers against my sides and my neck.

"HA- STOP! HAHAHA. PLEASE STOP!" I yelled/ laughed.

Tyler took my laughing cries as an oppotunity to flip us over and straddled me. He finally stopped tickling me when I was under him. He smirked down at me, looking into my eyes. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes, and realizing that the strange feeling was still going through my body; it felt like sparks. It must just be from friction or something, from when I was rubbing my hands through his hair.

"What's going on in here?" My twin brother, Ethan, burst through my bedroom door; only wearing boxers that had turtles on them. Really, turtles?

I bit the inside of my mouth, to stop myself laughing. Who knew my brother had turtle boxers, I know I didn't. I looked up at Tyler, to see him trying to stop himself from laughing.

Ethan looked at us and looked confused. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing, turtle boy," I said, letting all my laughter out and Tyler joined in.

"Ok, whatever. Want to explain what you are doing on top of my sister, and why you are both covered in honey?" he asked, semi glaring at Tyler.

Ethan is protective of me, but not overly protective. He doesn't like the idea of me dating anyone; because they can break my heart so easily or hurt me or upset me, but I'm not to be wearing to 'slutty/skanky/whorish' clothes. But he does let me have a bit of freedom, sometimes. He will let Tyler do this stuff to me, because they are best friends and Ethan trusts him.

"He put honey on me, while I was sleeping," I said, and glared at Tyler. "So I jumped onto him, to get some honey onto him as well. But then he tickled me and flipped us around, and that where you came in."

"Ok, well go shower and Tyler can go shower as well," Ethan said.

"Fine, just get this fatso off of me," I said, trying to push Tyler off of me; the sparks staying though. Tyler got off of me, and him and Ethan walked out of my room. I got off the floor and walked into my lavender en suite; if you haven't figured out my favourite colour is lavender. I looked at my reflection and stared at my hazel/brown eyes. I looked at my hands, and the sparks were replaced with tingles. What are with these feelings?

_________________________________________________________

Hey, hope you like it! Tell me what you think! :D