No point in Just standing around for them two love birds.
I nodded and followed him to Flynn's room.

Price opened the door for me and I slowly entered.

"Hi..." I said to him

"Hey..." He winced.

"I..I..."

"What's wrong?"

I wanted to collapse to the floor and cry.

I walked over to him and he outstretched his hand and I placed mine in his.

"Sorry..." I sniffed

"Nothing to be sorry about Angel. All that matters is we're both alive, right?"

"Yeah." I smiled weakly.

"When you see Emma and Drew, there's something I want you guys to check out for me." He stated

"Of course."

"When I saw John, he told me to look at the news report of both Micheal and my mom. Carefully. That's all he said. Emma has some newspapers somewhere and a clip from the news that day is bound to be on the internet." He continued.

"Right. Don't worry, we'll find out what you need." I said as I stood up.

"See you later."

Drew POV

"Okay, I'll go in and get Oceane. Be back in a few." Emma left the car and hurried to get Oceane.

Maybe today is the day we make sense of everything.

Just for a catch-up, this is what happened after the gun was fired last night.

Emma was behind me after I shot the car tyre. Oceane was I guess you can say, asleep. The authorities said it's very likely (considering the floor level she was on) Danny's men, one came through the hospital without being seen, smashed the window in her room, someone was outside bellow and a rope was used to climb down.

Flynn opens the car door to reveal Max and Alec  Max shoots Flynn in the chest, Oceane is out cold so, in all the commission someone called the police. The two bastards tried to get away so I tackled them both down while Emma tended to Flynn.

With it being Oceanes birthday tomorrow, it would be awful if Flynn was still in the hospital. So, today Em and I are going to try and cheer her up the best way I can.

"Hey, Drew." Oceane said as she got in the backseat.

"Hey, kid. You alright?" I asked her as Emma got in next to me.

"As good as can be to be completely honest."

"Well, sweetie you're very brave. What would you like to do today?" Emma asked.

She's the most caring woman I swear.

"I really don't want to intrude..."

Well I would like to be alone with Em but...

"No! You are staying with us."

"Yeah... yeah! Of course, don't be silly. Anywhere you want."

"Icecream?" Oceane said.

"Rightyo!" I said, driving around the corner.

Oceane POV

I saw Emma and Drew glance to each other in the front seat and they smiled.

I feel so bad for intruding on their time together, but seeing as they're insisting. 

Once we got to the parlour, Drew placed the ice cream cups on our table along with a folder full of papers.

"Right ladies, I'm going to go through everything. Any questions please hold until the end and oh yeah, try to keep up." He smirked.

Emma batted her eyelids at him.

Young love.

"Let's get started then. It's come to the attention of Flynn and myself that Micheal Sambello was pushed down a flight of stars in April of 2010. Due to injuries sustained and how he was found yeah yeah. But as you and Flynn found out from Vanessa Smabello, Oceane, that's simply not always the case. Vanessa Sambello in the official, official police report was found upstairs hiding from someone with a gun. Even more shockingly, Antonio Sambello and Christian Turner were actually the first on the scene. Which is very very peculiar seeing as in Vanessa's account, She heard Micheal fall, came out and saw John, looked at him and once he was gone tended to her husband's body and Daniel was the first on the scene. Nearly a completely different turn of events. Some questions, how did Tonie and Christian Know each other? How come the police report is so different from Vanessa's claim? Finally, this is someone no one other than myself is aware of until now."

Oh my God.

"On the night of Micheal Sambellos death, officially, Daniel Sambello was unaccounted for. His whereabouts have never officially been confirmed. You may think, yeah he was only a kid he could have been anywhere. No. Not anywhere." He flipped through his folder and slid a piece of information across the table,

"A copy of a ticket placing Daniel In Westville. The same part in town where Martha Winters would later be found to be deceased..."