2

anthony pulled up to my house *skrt skrt* and we exited the car. my mom was probably out at a bar drinking her life away. thank god, the house was empty. anthony immediately raided the fridge and took out a tub of chocolate ice cream. he proceeded to eat it while i went upstairs to take a shit.

i went to take a fat ass shit and i was on my period so it looked like the set of a jaws movie all up in that toilet seat.

i finished taking a shit and washing my hands and everything, then i went to my room and called anthony up. "anthony!! we have to get ready for the party!!"

"yeah, yeah. i'm coming."

"whose party is it, again?"

"some guy named jack gilinsky, you don't know him."

i started picking out my outfit. "okay cool. i hope i don't almost get into a fight like every other girl in every other fanfic, teehee."

"it's ok, you know they always get saved by the bad boy in the end so you're all good, and omg honey wtf is that?!!:!-&£££\£\" anthony shouted, referring to my outfit.

i had chosen a modest maroon dress, and i didn't see the issue with it. i wasn't a SLUT😡😡👊🏼 like  the other girls at my school. anthony was absolutely appalled.

"no, no, no. here, i have something in my bag that you can wear. i'm officially titled every y/n's gbf, so i'm required to carry extra outfits with me incase we go to a party." anthony explained, pulling what looked like half a shirt out of his bag.

"you expect me to wear that?" i took the dress out of his hands and held it up to my body. "this thing barely covers my thighs!!"

"bitch shut the fuck up and put that shit or ill shove my cock in harry styles' mouth."

"wha—" i started.

"nothing, okanywayputthatshiton." he rambled, shoving me into the bathroom. i quickly changed into the dress and it accentuated all my curves.

i came out of the bathroom and did a little twirl to show anthony. "okay, time for makeup and hair!!" he rushed me to my desk and sat me down on the chair. he started doing his stereotypical gay-man magic. he finished my makeup and curling the ends of my hair in a total of two hours.

"wallpoooo. look at that shit. i did THAT😌😌🤩💋" he exclaimed.

i looked into the mirror and saw that he had done a smokey eye look with gold eyeliner and my lips were now a dark red. i actually looked nice for once. while i was admiring myself in the mirror, anthony handed me a pair of black heels that i quickly slipped on. when i finished putting my heels on, i turned to see that anthony had gotten ready in 27 seconds. ugh, the talent 😔👊🏼

we got into anthony's car and arrived at the party, which was already full. the smell of weed and alcohol permeated the room. my nostril hairs burned.

"promise you won't ditch me, okay??" i begged anthony.

"yeah, yeah. okay now bye, have fun." he left me like the cock-sucking whore he is.

i stood alone in the kitchen of jack gilinsky's house. everyone was grinding on each other in the living room and it smelled of sweat. i came to the kitchen and had a glass of water. suddenly, a boy came up to me and took the glass of water from my hands.

"baby, why're you drinking that shit? here, have some of this." he handed me a red solo cup. i recognized him from school. his name was taylor caniff. that yeehaw ass bitch.

"i'm good, thanks." i said, putting the cup down on the counter.

"you ugly slut" he fumed, taking the cup and pouring it over my head. unfortunately, the love interests in this fic won't pop up until chapter three, so i was all alone for now. i started crying, but my makeup remained perfectly intact because anthony was a god.

i walked all the way home and was not surprised to see that my mom wasn't home. i changed into a 5sos shirt and some shorts and removed my makeup. i brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. then, i got into bed and started watching teen wolf.

ugh, i love being an intellectual. locals who ???