>16

As soon as Daisy left, I approached the large glass windows in our room, which led out to the balcony which observed over the whole base.

I opened the windows, and stepped out to the balcony, observing the others.

"How many rooms down are the boys?" I asked.

"2." Anna replied, "Why do you ask?"

"We're going to pay them a visit. Alexa lock the door." I said, as I placed my leg over the balcony gate.

"You look like you're straddling the balcony." Anna said, laughing with Alexa.

"You will too, come on!" I laughed, as I reach out for the balcony to my right.

As my hand clenched tightly around it, I pulled myself towards the balcony.

I placed my leg over as it had the metal floor, and I had already crossed through one balcony, and Alexa and Anna were close on my tail.

"Who stayed in this room?" I asked curiously.

"Leila, she wanted her own privacy." Alexa responded and by the time she visited I was already on the boys balcony.

I knocked on the window, and heard mild muttering on the otherside.

The doors hinges pulled slowly away as the door opened, and there stood Chandler, in track suit bottoms, shirtless.

Blake was lying in his bed, pillow over his head, and he was silent.

He didn't even flinch to the fact someone or someone's have just knocked on the window of his bedroom.

"Aren't you gonna let us in?" I said

"Erm, ye-yeah sure." Chandler stuttered, running his hand through his hair, as he turned around and walked towards his sofa.

"So, what actually happened tonight?" Alexa asked, shutting the door behind her as she walked in to join us.