>8

"Oh, we have a new girl." Blake said.

"I have a name thanks." I spat at him, Blake wore a grey tank top, and ripped skinny jeans with chains at the pocket, and his eyebrows were pierced.

Chandler on the other hand wore a black tee under a plaid shirt that was ripped and stained with blood, his black jeans had mud dusted over them, and his combat boots topped it off. On his chest I noticed a tattoo, whereas Blake was covered in them.

"And what's your name, beautiful?" Blake said, swinging his arm around me.

"Lauren, and yours?"

"Blake Jackson, pleasure to meet you." He said, I felt his hand slowly lowering down my back, until his hand reached my bum, and he groped me.

My eyes shot open, and I uncomfortably laughed it off, and then Blake slapped my backside, and left the room.

"Stay away from him." Chandler said, looking me serious in the eyes.

"Why are you jealous?" I scoffed at him.

"Ye- No. Why would I be jealous of him?"

"Get out! She's getting changed now!" Anna shoved Chandler out of the room, quickly ending the very awkward situation we were experiencing.

"Chose what ever you want." Alexa said.

"Oh, you are meeting the boss tonight too. Make a good impression." Anna said, playing the Arctic Monkeys again.

I picked up a grey cami top, a leather jacket and black skinny jeans, putting on my combats boots.

"You'll do good." Alexa reassured me.

"Wow, now for make up!" Anna and Alexa jumped up and down excitably, and I could see they were close friends, and I didn't want to come between that.

I put on winged eyeliner and some concealer, and left with Alexa and Anna to godown to dinner.

Chandler's POV:

I ran up behind Blake, I could feel my fists tightening together, as my breathing began more rapid and quick.

"Blake." I spoke bluntly.

"What pretty boy?"

Me and Blake had tension, and lots of it.

"Stay the fuck away from Lauren." I spat at him, and span around pinning me against the wall.

"She'd be good in bed, I mean her body, imagine her moaning your name. Oh wait, she'll be moaning mine."

"Don't you dare do what you did to Anna to her, because if you, Anna hates me, and she thought it was me." I growled.

"Oh, Blake! Blake! Harder! Say my name!" Blake mocked Lauren's voice, making my body tremble with anger, as the smirk grew across his face.

"You go anywhere near her I'll kill you." I said, and Blake walked away, almost as if nothing happened.

I didn't like her, in fact part of me hated her, she was a Survivor I was brought up to hate them, I wanting to kill her. But, part of me wanted her. But she must hate me.

"Chase." I noticed Chase walking ahead of me, and caught up with him.

"The new girls pretty fiesty." He said.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

//

So, Alexa and Anna in the story are played by @easilydistractedpie and @imachanfan_ both of these girls are some of the best people I could have hoped to have met in this fandom and I'm so happy I did 💞

Give them a follow bc they are fab🙅

-Lauren