I narrowed my eyes at him......you really should shut your mouth.

- People cannot change, differences are born...expressions like elite and loser are created. Looks, brains, ability, size, personality...all people judge and are judged in this values. Based on these unchangeable factors people discriminate and are discriminated against and they suffer within their own means. Just like the fact that I am from a branch house and you are from the main house that cannot be changed. - Neji said.

I looked beside me.....Naruto is feeling every word he's saying.

- I have seen through many things with this Byakugan so I know...you are just acting strong but deep inside you just want to run away from here. - Neji said.

- N-No...I really.... - Hinata said.

- What's Byakugan? - Sakura asked.

- They say the Uchiha clan's origins lie with the Hyuuga Clan. The Byakugan is one of the advanced blood abilities passed down on the Hyuuga house. It's an eye ability similar to the sharingan but...in terms of the ability of insight...it surpasses the sharingan. - Kakashi explained.

Neji activated his Byakugan.......Hinata....what are going to do?

- You can't fool my eyes. Against my pressure just now...you floated your eyes to the upper left. This is a sign that you are remembering your past experiences. Your painful past. And after that you looked to the lower right, that's a sign that you are imagining physical and mental pain...basically you are thinking about yourself and from all the experience until now you are imagining the results of this match...imagining that....you'll lose! - Neji said.

She widened her eyes at him.

- The action of raising your arms in front of your body shows that you're trying to create a wall between us, create distance from me that you are trying to prevent me from figuring out how you are truly feeling. Because everything I have said is totally right. Furthermore, touching your lip is a personality trait revealing a disturbance, it's a defense mechanism to soften the nervousness and worrying. So basically in reality...haven't you already realized? - Neji said.

Hinata was looking at him sweating and with tears in her eyes.......he's getting on my nerves.

- That you CANNOT change your - Neji started.

- YOU CAN!!! - Naruto screamed.

Everyone looked at Naruto.

- STOP DECIDING THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE, IDIOT!!! KICK THAT BASTARD'S ASS HINATA!!! - Naruto said.

I smiled proudly at Naruto....never change, even if they tell you to.

- HINATA, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!! - Naruto said.

Hinata looked down..........but soon she looked at Neji but this time serious, I smirked, she's not going to give up.

- So you won't forfeit. I'm not responsible for what happens. - Neji said.

Hinata activated the Byakugan.

- I...I no longer...WANT TO RUN AWAY! - she said.

Some looked at Hinata shocked.

- Neji-nii-san...let's fight. - she said.

- Tch, fine. - Neji said.

I was looking carefully and analyzing every move they were doing.

- Why so focused? - Kakashi asked.

- His eyes...they carry so much anger. - I said.

- You're worried? - he asked.