Chapter 20! Coal Is Nasty!

<<<<<Andy's POV>>>>>

I knew something was wrong with that girl! I was walking towards my room when I passed the bathroom. I steeped in some liquid. I looked at my foot. Blood. "Lilly!" I yelled. Ashley jumped. "What's wrong?!" he yelled. I kicked the door open to see Lilly's almost lifeless body in the bathtub. I ran over to her and picked her up out of the bloody water. "Oh my God!" Ashley yelled running over to me. He took her as I woke the other guys up. I told them and we all piled into the rental car and sped off. Ashley turned on the radio. Lilly's phone was still plugged in. The Frankenstein and the bride song came on. I looked at Ashley. He was crying. "ANDY!" Jake screamed. I looked up to see a bunch of cars stopping. I swurzed out of the way and kept driving. We pulled up at the hospital and Jinxx jumped out and ran her in. I parked and we all got out of the car. CC called Abbi.

<<<<<CC's POV>>>>>

I called Abbi right away. She answered on the first ring. "Yeah CC?" she asked. I told her everything that happened. She said she will be there in half a hour. I stayed outside and waited for her. I saw a black and white wolf emerge out of the woods. It phased into Abbi. She ran over to me and hugged me. We ran inside ans the guys were gone. Abbi walked up to the front desk and asked for Lilly's room number. We walked down to see the guys already inside the room. Abbi ran over to Lilly. Wow she was awake? She hugged her so tight. "Why would you do that?!" Abbi yelled. Lilly whispered something to her. Abbi turned around and faced Andy Ashley and Jake. She slapped each of them in the face. They all fell out of their chair holding their checks.

<<<<<Lilly's POV>>>>>

After I told Abbi why I did what I did. I noticed a tiny tube going down my throat. Black liquid was flowing down my throat. >.<! I started gagging. They all looked at me. Abbi told them to leave. They got up and left. She closed the blinds and everything. She grabbed a trash can and handed it to me. I threw up in it. >.<!!! "Coal is nasty!" I yelled. She handed me up rinsing cup. I rinsed my mouth out and handed her everything. She put it away and took the coal tube out my my mouth. She handed me the can again and i threw up again. >_<! The guys walked in with Sammi Ella and Juliet. I laied down and looked at the ceiling. I refused to say anything to anybody except Abbi and CC. "Listen Lilly I-" I cut Sammi off by flipping her off. I pulled the blanket over my head and fell asleep.

Sorry about the violence! My brain is very violent!