Chapter 14! The Dance Club!

>>>>

I guess we're going to the club. We all piled into the tiny car. Lilly called shot gun. She plugged in her phone. It was on shuffel. This girl listens to heavier stuff than all of us. She was singing too. We finally pulled up at the club. We were still in Cali. so we were on the VIP list. We got in and sat down. We got a couple of drinks. That meaning about 30. Lilly was wasted! She couldn't even walk strait. We qere all danceing and jumping around because Lilly somehow got the DJ to play rock and metal. We were danceing then the pop song came back on. Lilly was still dancing. BOTDF came on too. I saw Lilly and Dahvie Vanity dancing together. They walked over to a table together.

>>>>

I saw Dahvie from BOTDF. We were dancing together. He took me back to his table. Jayy was there. I said hi and we started talking and singing GFA. Jayy and I did the rap part. It was fun until I noticed Ashley with his favorite kind of girl. I traded number with Dahvie and Jayy. I walked back over to our table and sat. Dahvie and Jayy came over and said they were leaving and to text them. They left and the guys except for Jinxx left to dance. We were talking the whole time. It was atleast 3 in the morning. Jinxx and I were just sitting there. I snuggled into him. He put his arm around me and hugged me. It got very cold in there. I was so close to Jinxx I was practically in his lap. He just pulled me into his lap. I looked up and he was watching the people dance... or his drunk band members. He shook his head and looked down at me. He smiled. That smile. He leaned his head down and kissed me forehead. I giggled. "You missed." I said... well drunk me said. He laughed and poked me nose to get my attention. I looked up and he kissed me. Jinxx kissed me! I kissed back. Yet again I started making out with one of my biggest idoles. The guys started making their way back to the table so I pulled away from the kiss and layed my head on Jinxx's chest. He started singing to me and I fell asleep.

>>>>

If Ash, CC, or Sammi find out what I just did I will die!

How many of you saw that coming?