Chapter 4! Leaving.

^^^^Lilly's POV^^^^

Lunch was amazing. People kept complementing me and Ash was fine with it unit older men were complementing me Ash was starting to get mad and I was getting creeped out. Ashley called CC to ask if he and Abbi were still together. He said yeah they're still together. Ash asked if they could come over to his house, and they agreed. Once they got there I told Ash we had to leave. He begged us to stay but then gave in and just asked for our number so he could call us. We agreed and then left. Once the house was out of sight he phased into our normal out fits. We walked about for a little bit longer. I went to a hotel and Abbi went with CC. I was laying on my bed and decided to text Ashley. Our convo. ^Hi^ •Hey Lilly• ^What's up?^ •Nothing really just hanging with the guys minus Abbi and cc. You ?• ^Listening to botdf. That's it^ •:O! Want to hang with me and the guys?• ^If it's ok with the guys. I don't want to ruin your guy time. Plus it would be weird because I don't know the guys that well.^ •You'll be fine I already told them about you.• ^Everything? Including my bi-polar? Schizophrenia? ADD?^ •Yes everything.• ^Great now they think I'm a freak!^ ·No they don't Lill bear• ^Did you just call me Lill Bear?!^ •Sorry• ^No that's cute^ •Good I'll call you that for now on. Okay?• ^Okay I'm on my way^ •No what hotel are you at?• ^...I do not know. Let me look. Best Western^ •On my way• ^OK! Wait where are we going?^ •The dance club. Jinxx is ridding with me. Okay!• ^OMJ YES!!!!!^ ^OMJ I'm so sorry I just fan girled.^ •It's okay just get ready. Bye•. So I got up and phased into this. (http://www.polyvore.com/olivas_outfit/set?id=55138946). Minus the bag. I walked down to the main lobby to wait for Ash and Jinxxy. Then some old creepy dude sat right next to me. He smelt strongly of liquor. He started talking to me but I zoned out looking out the door for Ash and Jinxxy to save me. I snapped out o my trance when the guy kissed my cheek. I jumped out of the seat and ran out of the lobby and through the parking lot. The guy was right behind me too. I turned my head to see where he was and slammed into a car in the parking lot. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes because of the pain. I oped my eyes to see the old dude on top of me trying to kiss me. I screamed and tried to push him off of me but he was holding my arms down. He kissed me forcefully and pulled away. I screamed again and he covered me mouth with his hand. He took off my shirt without removing his hand from my mouth. I saw Ashley's car pull up and him get out. Now's my chance. I bit the guys hand and screamed one word I knew people would hear and turn there attention to. "RAPE!".The guy punched me in the face and I blacked out.

-------Ashley's POV-------

I heard someone yell "rape". It sounded like Lill Bear! I turned around and ran over where I heard the scream coming from. I saw an old dude on top of Lilly. Jinxx kicked the guy in the face. He got up and ran away. I was just standing there shocked. Jinxx picked her up and put her in the car. I grabbed her shirt and phone. I ran to the car. Lilly was still out and Jinxx was still holding her. I handed him her shirt. He took it but didn't put it on. He was looking at her. Studding her. "We need to take he to the doctor. Now." he said. "Why!? What's wrong?" I asked scared. "Just drive!" he yelled. I started the car and drove off.