Chapter 8! Jealous Much?

<<<<<CC's POV>>>>>

Ashley always gets the pretty ones. I mean Abbi was cute but Lilly... oh Lilly is flat out sexy. When we got to Hot Topic Blood On The Dance Floor was on and she was swinging her hips like it was nothing. Little tease. Sammi dragged her away to look for cloths. Jinxx walked up to me and motioned me to come outside with him. "Yeah?" I asked. "You need to stay away from her man. She belongs to Ash. You got to remember that!" he quietly said. "Jinxx she is too good for Ashley!" I yelled drawing attention over to us. "You don't know that cc. What if hes changed? Huh?" Jinxx said a little louder. "Hes a player Jinxx! She's way to good for him!" I yelled. "He said hes changed how many times before Jinxx? How many times Jinxx?!" I screamed in his face drawing every bodies attention. All eyes were on us except Sammi, Ash, and Lilly. They were singing BOTDF. I looked back at Jinxx and he just walked away.

<<<<<Ashley's POV>>>>>

Lilly, Sammi, and I were in Hot Topic singing BOTDF when I heard Jinxx and CC yelling. I asked Jinxx to tell CC to stay away from my Lilly. I was going to ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. I was watching then argue. "Sammi take her to look for cloths please. I'm going to talk to Jinxx." I said. She nodded and pulled Lilly along with her. I walked over to Jinxx. "He said she's to good for you." he said right when I sat down. I got up just to have Jinxx pull me back down. "We don't need another fist fight between you two... again." he said with a frown. I turned around to see CC standing in the door way for Hot Topic. "Come on lets see what Sammi is buying this girl." Jinxx said. Sammi love spoiling girl by buying them lodes of clothes and make-up. When we got there they were just finishing ringing up. I walked up behind Lilly and picked her up. "Ashley! Stop you're going to give me a heart attack!" she yelled. I just laughed. Sammi handed me Lilly's bags. "Thanks Sammi. I owe you." I said. "Oh it's nothing Ash I was going to take her shopping anyway." Sammi said back. Just then Lilly started singing Frankenstein + The Bride by Blood On The Dance Floor. Sammi 'awwwwwwwe'd again. I sang back to Lilly. Eventually we sung the whole song. Sammi was dying of cuteness and so was Jinxx. CC was not paying attention to us. I walked around the whole mall with Lilly on my hip. People were staring at me like I was a Pedo Bear... well I kinda was. Lilly was only 16 and I was 28. What's wrong with a little rebel love? Everything. "What else would you like?" I asked. "Umm... I know it's a little much but can I get a guitar?" she said in a whisper. "Of choirs!" I yelled. I ran towards the guitar shop. Lilly was bouncing up and down my leg. Once we got inside I set Lilly down and she ran towards the guitar section. B.C.Rich to be exact. She knows her guitars. She grabbed one that was the same exact one as Jinxx's B.C.Rich's. "Can I-" I cut her off. "First I want to hear to you play." "Umm... OK." she plugged it in. "What do you want to hear?" she asked. "Umm... the solo for I Am Not A Vampire by Falling In Reverse." I said with a smile. "OK I'm starting at the zombie part though." she said. "OK. Hold on. JINXX! SAMMI! CC! OVER HERE NOW!" I screamed through out the store. They came running out of nowhere. "Yeah?" they all said. "Lilly's about to play guitar." I said with a smile. "Ok!" they all said again. I nodded to Lilly to start.

~~~~After The Solo~~~~

"Oh my God!" we all said. She sat there blank faced. "That was awesome!" Jinxx yelled. I bought her the guitar and all that other stuff that goes with it. Jinxx, Sammi, and Lilly took the stuff out to the car. "She's to good for you Ashley." I heard CC say. I turned around. "What was that?" I asked turning around. "You hard me. She. Is. To. Good. For. You." He said slowly. "I'm not stupid CC. I heard you. I said what so you could change your answer." I said. "Like I was going to anyway." he said rolling his eyes. I turned around and started walking to the car. "Have fun walking!" I yelled getting in the car. I drove away from the mall. Jinxx was just shacking his head. " Ashley put on Knives And Pens!" Lilly yelled. I put it on and she started singing and doing air guitar. It was so funny we were all head banging. When the solo came on Lilly stood up and did the air guitar that way. "Ashley! I'm hungry" Lilly yelled. We stopped at Subway. We were all eat when...

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!