Chapter Twenty-Five: Drama Mama

Start from the beginning

"I can see that" she hissed, "But why did you do it? I thought eternity was too long for your wife to be pissed at you" 

"Do you hate me?" I asked softy, ignoring everything else she said. As a safety net, I projected my feelings of love and devotion in the air. Call it a persuasive gift. I was able to force my emotions on anyone. I was just born that way and it worked very well for me. She blinked, not knowing why I had asked that but the fiery anger I had seen was gone. I had taken it away. 

"No" she muttered, going back to the mirror. I shot her a smile before going to the closet. I talked as I walked. 

"So we will have to find you a feeder tonight. Next week (it was Friday) will be a ball. Unless you want it later" I said, feeling great. Look at me, making plans with my fiance. I felt so domestic, ironically. She looked excited. At which part of the plans, I didn't know. 

"I'll get a feeder?" she asked. I nodded, dropping my towel and grabbing a pair of jeans. I put the towel on my hair and dried it out, vigorously shaking my hair to make sure it was dry. She was still at the mirror but now she was frowning. 

"My scars stayed" she said it like a statement. My brows creased. Her body was supposed to be prefect. What happened to her that it didn't get rid of scars? I went over to her side where she was touching scar on her thigh. It was really deep. Still, the change should've taken care of that. I frowned. She must feel a little jiped. 

"We'll reopened that scar and it'll heal normally" I said, mentally making plans to do just that. She was quick to disagree. 

"No. I don't mind it at all" she was quick to reassure me. I calmed a little and nodded. 

"Okay. Whatever you say, Baby" I gave her a light peck and went back to the closet to get a shirt. She followed me. 

"Why do I have this revealing thing on?" she asked, anger beginning to light in her eyes again. I gave her a grin and grabbed her by the hips. 

"Self control test" I told her. She slapped my hands away and turned to her clothes, frowning again when she noticed something. 

"My butt is still the same" she said, disappointed. I was confused. 

"Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?" 

"I thought that when you changed, your body becomes perfect" 

"Yes. And...?" I prompted. 

"My butt is too big" she said, trying to find some pants. 

"It's not too big. I like big butts" I told her honestly, grabbing her firm butt. She gave me a death glare and I backed up with a grin. I honestly thought that a woman without curves was like pants without pockets. There's nowhere to put your hands. And my hands like to wander. And grab. And... My mind started to wander to all the things I could do to Annabelle's luscious curves. During which she looked at me like I was crazy.  

"Can you leave?" she asked. I ignored that and my eyes zeroed in on what she planned to wear. 

"You're gong to put that on?" I asked, my nose crinkling up. She looked down at her clothes self consciously. They were sweats, the pants at least three sizes bigger than they should be.  

"What's wrong with them?" she asked. I have her the look that question deserved. Those clothes were only brought in for when she was in here alone or something. My people would see their future queen today. She had to look royal. Or at least smoking hot. This outfit would do neither. 

"The problem is that you have a beautiful body. Show it off" I grabbed a shirt and skirt from behind her and held them up to her. She took them, putting the ugly sweats back. She held up the clothes I gave her.