Chapter Seven: Vampires?!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!

Okay so I have had the hardest time getting a cover. Yeah, I know how to put a plain picture as a cover, that's easy but I'm having trouble putting the title and my name on said picture. It would mean the world to me if one of you just told me how to put an actual cover up.

I know this is short but believe me when I say that it would have been worse if I tried to force more into it. So, COMMENT! VOTE!! FAN! And please tell me how to put up a cover!!

*****

“You know those dumb romance stories about vampires you love to read? Well guess what?” he said.

“What?” I scrunched up my eyebrows, wondering why this came up.

“Your pedophile teacher is one.”

“Is one what?” I said, not understanding what he was getting at.

“Is one of those frigging vampires” he sighed.

“You're screwing with me” I laughed a little.

“No, I'm not” he looked serious.

“You're not?” my eyes went big. He's not?!

“No, I'm not” I was shocked silent. Rey wouldn't joke about this, not without cracking a smile fifteen seconds afterward. He couldn't lie, he had an obvious tell, and he wouldn't be messing with me.

“A vampire” I said dully. He nodded.

“A blood sucking vampire” I elaborated. He nodded again.

“How is that even possible?” I stood up and began pacing.

“I don't know, okay? I only know what I was told” he said

“Who told you?” I stopped and looked at him, surprized by this bit of news.

“This chick I saw after..” he stopped himself. “Just this chick I saw” I wanted to get that one piece of information out of him, I was sure he was holding something back, but I refrained after seeing the stubborn set of his jaw. He wasn't going to tell me. I wonder why I always surround myself with stubborn people. It was an idle thought.

“How do you know she wasn't just messing with you?” I asked, pacing again. Rey seemed relieved that I didn't push him for whatever he was holding back.

“We followed him a little while after his class period with you and I saw him...” Rey shuddered “I saw him sink fangs into a girl and suck her blood before he had his fill and broke her neck” his eyes seemed distant, more then likely reliving the experience.

“Are you sure that wasn't staged?” I spoke extra loud to snap him from wherever his mind was.

“You can't stage something like that. It's dumb that you would even ask something like that. Who would go through so much trouble just to play an elaborate joke on someone?” his tone may have been flat but his eyes held nothing but horror.

“I don't know but it's way more likely then vampires existing” I said, rubbing my face and trying to cope. Yes, I completely believe him. There isn't a single doubt in my mind that he had seen something terrible and he believed that vampires are real but still. I mean, vampires? I know that I read about this sort of thing happening all the time in those books I love but in real life? It was simply near impossible.

“Believe me don't believe me, whatever. Just remember that in the time we've known each other, I've never lied to you” he gave me one last look before getting up and and walking to the door. I winced when he slammed it hard, rattling the small circular windows the door had as decoration.

***** Hope you liked it : ) I'll try to upload before school starts again for me. Goodnight and I promise the chapter will have more action.