9.

Jungkook POV
"Jungkook where do you think you're going?!"

I quickly put on my shoes and took one toast before sprinting away.

"To Minnie mom! Gotta go to Minnie!"

The hospital wasn't that far. Around 10 minutes that j manage to reach there.
"New record.." I said and stop my watch.

When I entered, a hand was on my face and I almost ended up losing my balance. "W-What the hell?" Then I look up and saw Taehyung with a blank face.

"Sup" he made a piece sign and sat down. I roll my eyes and just sat down beside him.

"You're sweating, are you sick or something?"

"No, I was just jogging"

"Ah~ that explains it" he gave me a tissue and said "wipe it off, you look like my grandpa's bald head"

I roll my eyes and ignored what he said.
"Oh Jungkook? You're here early" the doctor said.
I nodded and stood up. "I can here for Jimin, is he okay?"

"He will be fine but now is not the time to see him yet but we will call you when we're ready"

"Alright thank you"

"Bye bye Jin hyung!" Taehyung said, giving a hug to the doctor.

Jin?

Hyung?

"You know him?" I asked. "Duh~ he's my nest friend! Well...more like an uncle but whatever!"

I chuckle and shake my head.

Weirdo...

"Hey! Where are you going?"

I turn around and furrowed my eyebrows.
"To go home?"

"What's there at home anyway?"

"....my bed, what else?"

"Hmm fine fine! See ya!"

"Okay.."

I returned home and notice a note that wrote 'Mom and dad are out, and me of course, sleep early Kook' -Junghyun.

"Typical hyung.." I murmured and went upstairs, changing my clothes and lay down on my bed after that.

"How long will I get to see Minnie? I need to freaking see him..."

I look at my table and notice the letter that was given by Taehyung.
"I guess..." I take the letter and open it. "This might lose my boredom"

Dear Kookie,
It has been a little busy around here but anyway, I miss you Kookie.

I miss the days when we were still kids, we would play at the garden and you would be there taking me anywhere that you think is beautiful.

I also miss when we would cuddle each other. You would come to my bedroom and hug me like I'm a teddy bear. Sometimes, I miss our arguments.

You wanna know why?

Because after that, you would return to me and kiss my forehead. Saying that you're sorry and that you love me too much to get angry at me.

My heart definitely couldn't take that kookie...

I love you kookie. I hope you will recognize me...

After all,

You are the one who would hold my hand after art class.

Love, Minnie.

"God damn it, why am I so stupid?!" I groan. I couldn't believe that my Minnie was right in front of me and yet I was too blind to see it.

If I had known, we would have been together by now...

"I'm the blind one here..." I murmured.
I look beside me and saw my photograph that had little me and little Minnie in it.
I picked it up and smile. "Oh Minnie...."

I close my eye and hold the photograph tightly.
"I miss you..." 

Ring ring!

I shot my eyes open and searched for my phone and then pressing the call button.

[Call]
Jk: hello?

Doctor: Is this Jungkook?

Jk: Yes? Why?

?: Come here you shit!

Doctor: Taehyung! Give my phone back! Ughh, Mr. Jungkook, you should come at the hospital now. Jimin has awaken.

Jk: O-Oh, okay! I'll be there! Thank you doctor!

Doctor: Of course

[End call]
*
*
*
*
"Jimin!" I open the door and saw Taehyung holding Jimin's hand. Which made me a little jealous.

"Oh hey Jungkook!"

"J-Jungkook?" A soft voice called my name and I look at Jimin, who's eyes been wrapped with the white bandage thingy.

I don't know what to call. Jeon Jungkook is not a doctor.

"M-Minnie, Y-You're alive!!" I screamed and ran to him, hugging him tightly.
"U-Uh, yeah? Um...are you Jungkook?"

I let go of the hug and slap Taehyung's hand away so I could hold Jimin's hand instead.
"Yes Minnie, it's me. Your Kookie, your prince"

He smile and said "You're not mad at me Kookie? You're not mad that I never told you who I was?"

"No Minnie, never, I should have known it was you all along. I was just really blind to not see it"

"Well about time Sherlock! I was this close to punch you! This close!" Taehyung said annoyed.

I glare at him and mouthed "do you mind?"

He roll his eyes and stood up. "Bye Mochi! I'm going to see Jin hyung for awhile! Take care!"

He closed the door and i smile satisfied. "Minnie~ I miss you~ you are okay right? Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine Kookie, but it's just so uncomfortable to have this on my eye"
He touch the white thingy and pout sadly.
"I probably look like a fool..."

"Minnie, you are not a fool, you are beautiful and even if you can't see, I will hold your hand and guide you the way..." I said, placing a kiss in his forehead.

"Thank you Kookie, you are so sweet..."

"Aren't I always?" I said. He giggled.

"Minnie?"

"Huh?"

"If you can see again..." I hold his hand tightly and said "You will still love me right? Even if I look ugly?"

Jimin smile and caress my face. "I'm pretty sure you're handsome Jungkook, I can feel it"

"Are you sure?"

"Have I ever been wrong?"

"...no..."

"Exactly, besides, you promise me that you will be my prince remember? Have you forgotten about it?"

"No.

Never"

Note:
I can't think of anything tbh. Writer block 🚫🚫🚫