|| Part Two ||

FEELING THE WINTER breezes on her skin she was looking out of the window, hues in the sky not reflecting on her face the way it used to be always... Cab kept moving ahead lessening the distance and she felt her stomach was in knot... She was going to her favorite place, Coffee Hut... That place had given her so much, the real bliss, the real happiness with warmth of coffee... With the perfect cup of Coffee she had enjoyed life so much and she had discovered new things... But today it's not a usual excitement while she was heading towards her place...

'Our place...' Her heart cried...

She was feeling like a slayer... She had slayed something she herself had molded... And now she was left with this awful ache... It was her own-doing... He let her do whatever she wants and now she couldn't blame him for anything... She knew it from the beginning that he won't give her anything in return but still she was ready to believe in miracles... She asked him to stay on his side and he did... He never knew that she was waiting in hope for reciprocation... she was waiting for him to come to her side...

But then was it necessary to pronounce it? She knew he was aware then why didn't he say anything? Be it good or bad she was waiting to hear something... and then it had become too hard to wait... It hurt bad knowing she was scaring him... she was creating chaos in his perfect life... It was too frightening to even think that he would ask her to stop loving him... He never asked though but then he never asked to stay...

It was all started with that playful Hello but she never knew it would end up with a painful goodbye... But yes the time in between this hello and goodbye was the best time in her life that she gonna cherish forever...

"I don't know Asad if you want to remember me but I couldn't forget anything... Even your skeptical response when I said hello for the first time..." Her lips curved into a smile as she cherished the memory ever again...

--****--  

"Of course it's a dare" Straightening herself Zoya looked at her friends, all ready to do whatever they gonna ask. She was meeting her college group after two years as she was in Pune for her MBA in event management.

"Let me decide then" Sara, her best friend said excitedly, "You were very concerned for that guy as he was not enjoying" She smiled mischievously and Zoya looked towards the guy standing near the bar. With white jacket and black t-shirt underneath he was looking striking but then he felt very distant from everything around, like he was lost in his own world and when Zoya had noticed him earlier she had mentioned it to Sara.

"You have to ask him to dance with you" Sara suggested

"Do you know who he is?" One of the guy from the group asked and everyone looked at him, "He is Shaad's cousin" he replied and everyone's gaze turned towards Shaad, one of Zoya's friend and Sara's boyfriend

"Yeah...he is my cousin, just last week he had come to Mumbai. I thought he would like to join me so I invited him but now I don't know how to deal with him, he is not...umm...normal type guy" Shaad clarified

"What do you mean he is not normal?" Zoya asked quite surprised

"I just mean he is that high ambitious and quite reserved type person, I guess he doesn't like to socialize... And not his fault actually as he grew up in quite influential family... he is the future of the RoyalHeritage group"

"You mean famous Hotel group of Udaipur?" Sara's eyes widened

"You are right! And he is here for some business matters and to prove himself" Shaad elaborated further, "So, Zoya you still want to go ahead"