chapter 5

*****chapter five******

   She was the girl from last night. Same sparkling green eyes, her blonde hair tide up in an updo.  "I told to you stay the hell away from us." Girl growled in low but harsh voice. Logan wanted to yell back but his aching neck killed his voice.  She felt Logan in pain. That fanged man flashed in her mind. "Oh! Shit." She grabbed his arm dragging him to a room. Pushing him into a chair she lifts his collar where the fangs where dug. "What the........you Stupid. I thought you would go for a doctor." Girl yelled at him. "I......" Logan stammered.

 "Yes I saw it that night." Girl opened a briefcase and groped for something. "Your healing factor........... And razor blades in your hands." She filled a syringe made of steel. Logan looked at her scanning for any dread or amazed effects at her face. But he found nothing he threw his head down wondering what is she? mostly people who came to know real him, got frightened and ran away screaming but she stayed and not afraid, not a bit, not even a little bit.

Coming back, she pulled his collar roughly and punched the syringe in his neck where neck and shoulder joined. "Ouch......" Logan screamed. "What are you doing?" Logan narrowed his eyes rubbing his neck. "Just shut......." Girl smacked his hand grabbing his collar again. The bluish purple stains on neck fading away the fluid she injected in him worked perfectly. "Now get the hell out."She scolded him. Watching the wall clock she mumbled. "You’ve already wasted my precious time. GOD! Who the heck he is?" She was mumbling in very low voice, locking up her briefcase again, assuming he is not listening to her. But he was smiling watching her furiously gathering her things her mask, scarf and briefcase. She stepped ahead to the door when he stood up listening voices coming from staircase. He was embraced with highly enhanced senses of listening, smelling and felling the good or bad rays coming from a person's body. Just before she raised her hand to open the door he grabbed her arm pulling her back.

Door opened and a huge muscular man, armed with guns, wearing black trousers and black vest sneaked in. He was more like an ogre, Holding the handle of the door he briefly searched the room. That's clear he was looking for someone. Logan hide himself and the girl behind the cupboard. Girl opened her mouth to speak when Logan placed his hand on her lips forcing her to remain silent. They were standing so close to each other. Without any intentions she kept gazing Logan. Unique hairstyle, all hair pulled back and rolled little bit on the edges of skull, making wolf-like ears with hair. Mutton chops sideburns without moustache. Grumpy brows wrinkled over His light brown yet very little touch of green eyes, which were rolling slowly in eyeballs, concerned about both of them. Hirsute heavy hand was on her mouth. His brown jacket perfectly fit on his muscular figure exaggrating his wide shoulders more beatifully. With the height of 5.3 feet, he was still eye catching. She felt her heart melting.

After long a minute that ogre-like man turned back slaming the door.  Logan released his breath turning back her he found her gazing his face. She pulled away abruptly when she felt he caught her gazing him.  "I am........." He wanted to answer her question she was asking to GOD a few minutes ago but she shoves him back. "I don't care who you are just leave me alone." Girl roared then she looked at the clock again and sighed it was like her schedule was really tight and was losing now.

Logan let out a heavy breath and left the room saying. "Take care."

"You need it more than me." Sarcasms coated voice appeared behind him. He raised a brow at her and slams the door.

 A huge gathering was in the hall downstairs. Women were wearing gorgeous gowns of pleasant colours and men. Most of them wore black three pieces. He was examining the hall when Professor Xavier summoned his name. "Logan." He turned back and saw another old man standing with Professor. "Lousious." Professor pointed the old man standing with him. "Lousious he is Logan." He introduced them to each other. "Nice to see you, Mr. Logan." He smiled. Bobby was standing with Professor. Logan found lousious a bit suspicious. But he was Professors friend and they were standing at his place Logan assumed his must not be hurry to make any decision about the threats. It could affect at professor's security too (don't you think?)