Chapter 2

"""""""""Chapter Two"""""""""""

 His skin turned to dark bluish purple and shiny scales covered his whole back and arms but not chest and face they were slightly purple. His hair vanished and nose faded away leaving two holes on his upper lips and his teeth grew long enough to be seen even his mouth was shut like fangs. His eyes stretched and eyeballs turned utterly red covering the pupils he slithered his twin ends tongue out of his mouth and Logan felt nauseous seeing him. Two beasts chuckled seeing Logan disguised by their current appearance. "I thought I was the only animal." Logan raised a brow ironically. 

"Get him." The one with the fangs hissed, in reaction both beasts grabbed on Logan from both sides they were faster than Logan thought. One of them shot a punch in Logan's waist the second one struck Logan with both hands in his chest. In a few minutes they had beat Logan bitterly. They were super fast they attacked one by one not allowing Logan to grab on them or even to touch them.  They had speed but Logan had mind. He focused on one body and when he got closer to him he rapidly stabbed him with his claws in his heart and broke his ribs of the other side. That was enough for that beast to die. Logan shoved him with great force as his body fluttered in the air and ended up crashing into a tree, uprooting it.

Logan turned back to remaining two. "Nothing personal." He smirked watching them being sad at their partner's death. The beast roared angrily attacking again at Logan. He pounced on Logan so tight blowing his fists on Logan's shoulder. Logan tried to take him off when he found his other hand in another grip. He turned his face to see and found the fangs man playing his part in this battle field. Fangs man had grown a pointy tail too.  He Clenched Logan's wrist when it crumpled Logan screamed with pain. He was stronger than the beasts.

The beast stopped punching his arm when the fangs man punched Logan up in between his neck and chin so hard, his body floated in the air but before he could get far or fell on the ground, Fangs man dug his pointy tail into Logan's body pulling him back to the ground. Logan fell at his back the pointy pain stays in his liver raising his head up Logan saw the pointy tail crossed through his body and remain in his liver slithering.

The Fangs man punched him again so hard on the head this time Logan felt birds flying around his head. Not sparing any second to allow Logan to assault back he pulled him up a little by his hair and dug his fags into Logan's neck. Poor Logan made a heart ripping squeal. His venom was so strong and his fangs dug very deep in his body while the beast started ripping Logan's flesh off with his daggers. Logan was terribly screaming with the pain and amazing thing was as long as Fangs man injected his venom Logan felt his body started shutting down, pain getting intense he never felt so helpless before Logan thought this is how he is going to meet his end?

Beast ripping off his flesh, Logan's body was healing but beast's stabbing speed was faster than his healing. Logan assumed now there is no turning away. He tried allot to save his soul but they were savages, they wanted to rip every joint of his body. Logan begins fainting by the poison he was injecting in Logan's body.

With fainting eyes he saw a figure heading to him. Maybe one more hungry animal was coming to join them in dinner. Instead, that figure pulled the beast off snatching his red hair,  he ripped his head off from his body with a long shiny sword. It was so easy for him to kill that beast with just one move instead Logan was tried allot to get rid of them.