Identity Stricken (nsfw)

Start from the beginning

He climbs on top of you, his breath fanning over your face. You always remembered how much he loved kissing you. He loved the gentle movement of his lips against yours and the way you would chase this tongue as he pulled away from you. You always loved his hands. How masculine and large they were. You memorized every vein, every tendon. You would spend hours playing with his long, nimble fingers while he droned on about how much he couldn't stand Jeff and Mutt.

His lips trail lightly over your neck, kisses falling lightly onto your blushed skin. You missed his touch so much it was almost painful. Tears still fell from your eyes, which he kissed away, murmuring a consistent 'Don't cry baby, I'm here', which only made more tears slide down your face.

"I've waited so long," Michael started, toying with the zipper on the back of your dinner gown before pulling it down and sliding it off your body. "I counted down the fucking days until I could visit Outpost 3," His warm hands searched every inch of your body, never missing a spot. "I dreamt of when I could hold you in my arms again and touch you. You were always so beautiful," His bulky rings ghosted lightly over your face, sending a slight shiver to erupt throughout your body.

"Michael, please." You begged. You were so starved of his touch once your memory came to. Of course, you had touched yourself when you were void of your true identity, nobody can live like that, void of touch. Michael shook his head lightly, he always disapproved of your begging. He thought it made you sound needy.

But you are.

You're so needy for him.

"God, you always loved to beg. Even though you know how much I hate it," His voice was low, deep. Creating a soft thrum between your legs. God, even his voice turned you on. His large hands traced just under your silk slip before hiking it up just above your blank cotton panties. His long fingers trail lightly over the fabric, just barely catching some of your juices, soaked through your underwear.

"I-"

"Sh, let my lips do the talking, baby." His face was mere centimeters from yours, you could feel the vibration of words ricochet over your flushed face. You nod quickly, giving yourself whiplash. His licked over your bottom lip before gently connecting his intoxicating lips onto your own.

Together, your lips danced, almost like a waltz. Silent music swayed nonexistent in your ears as Michael guided you, his fingertips grazing lightly onto your skin. Your hands wavered as they tangled into his long hair that you absolutely loved on him.

His lips departed from yours and made their way down your body. His fingers toyed with the straps of your bra before sliding it down, leaving the flimsy material bunched just under your breast bone. Warm lips peppered your skin, leaving tiny chill bumps in their wake. Michael has always been proud of you. Proud that you were his, utterly made for his love. He was the only man who've ever touched you in this way, the first man to break those barriers, and he absolutely drank it up.

"Such a beautiful specimen," He murmured against your lower stomach, the vibrations, of course, making you soak further and further through your panties. Michael brushed his nose over the soaked fabric, a low hum falling from his throat. "So sensitive, so responsive to my touch," Your breathing picked up as he fingers hooked the waistline of your panties before starting to pull them down. He was slow with his actions, taking in your needy expression as you looked down at him, eyes pleading for something, anything. A tiny smirk rested upon his face as he pressed his thumb down on your clit, making you impossibly wetter. The first real moan of the night rippled through the room as he massaged the tiny bundle of nerves with haste, his eyes, of course, never leaving yours.

"It's been so long, hasn't it baby girl?" He purred. His mouth now mere inches from your ear. You nodded quickly, keeping your attention locked on the delicious burning in your lower abdomen, signaling your release. Obscenely loud whimpers and moans rip through your throat as Michael carries you seamlessly through your first orgasm. Once your breathing becomes steady, your lips meet in a messy kiss.

In quick succession, Michael stands straight, ridding himself of his constricting pants. You keep your eyes locked on his quick hands with your bottom lip imprisoned between your teeth. He kissed you once more before circling the head of his cock around your drenched cunt, spreading your wetness over his tip. He was trying to tease you.

You whined high in your throat, begging him to just hurry up already. Can't he tell you needed him? You needed his touch?

"Michael please," You pleaded, clawing at his back for purchase. He ignored you, continuing to kiss down your jawline and neck. Leaving a red trail in his wake. One final whine was all it took for him to finally settle into you. Shaky pants and a string of curses fell from your lips once he was seating fully inside of you, his cock creating a heady pressure on your cervix.

Michael always loved looking at you during sex. He would keep his gaze locked on yours, drinking in your flushed face and red bitten lips. Loving that he's the one who did this to you.

Your eyes rolled back in your head as he started steadily thrusting in and out of you, of course never tearing eye contact from your face. He wanted to see what he was doing to you. He wanted to see the product of his delicious torture, and now finally giving you what you so badly needed. "Look at me baby," he grunted, his words coming out as gravelly pants. You sighed sensually before opening your eyes to meet his gaze. His head hung deep in between his shoulders as he continued his smooth pace, fucking into you.

Incoherent words and phrases delicately painted the room as Michael's thrusts became uneven and short, signaling his near release. A low growl radiated through his chest as he inched closer and closer to his release until finally painting your velvety walls with his seed. He continued to fuck into you as if he was hoping to impregnate you, and maybe he is.

He fell beside you on the bed with a thump before pulling your fucked out body into his own. "I'm never gonna leave you again," He mumbled, his lips pressing a chaste kiss just above your ear. You never had any reason to not believe him, so you nodded, savoring his solid, warm body next to yours.

"I know," You hummed, your fingers tracing lightly over his smooth stomach. "I wonder what Venable would say if she was me know. Her favorite, copulating with the mysterious stranger," You chuckled. "It's a shame she has to be eliminated, I've always kind of liked her."

"You grow fond to easily, my dear. Given who you are, and who you're with, you'd think fondness wasn't in your nature. It's unlike anything I've seen," He drawled, his hand tracing over your jawline.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," You sat up, escaping his hold. "I'm nothing like normal,"