Chapter 7: And the mask came cracking down.

"WHAT ARE WE?" I ask in Dylan, I'm laid in his arms with a blanket wrapped around us and finishing the movie he started

"What do you mean?" He whispered with his eyes glued to the screen.

"Kyle is my boyfriend." I just let out, no sweet-talking needed. I felt Dylan tense under me and shift uncomfortably. "I-I had sex with him tonight."

"You what?" He exclaimed and paused the movie once again. "You slept with him?"

"You slept with my sister." I shoot back and he sucks in a breath. "Look, we did things that we obviously now regret. Let's just move past it, start over together."

Dylan looked at me hesitantly, like he wanted to talk about this more but would incriminate him with my sister further. We talked about the whole thing after our kiss, I let him know that I didn't favor him and Emily's history. He doesn't favor Kyle and I... well we aren't history.

He sighed and fell back into his seat facing his attention to the tv. He wasn't watching it but I interpreted it as a forced approval of keeping our mouth shut and moving on.

"One more thing," I added watching him from the side. "I have to go to Kyle's house tomorrow." I watched his jaw clench. "To end it with him."

Dylan lifted his side of the blanket and put it on me making it double layered. He stood up from the couch trying to avoid eye contact with me but I see him stealing glances at me.

"I'm going to go to bed." He said and headed to the guest bedroom.

"Dyl," I called for him and he stopped in his place. He didn't turn around, he stood there with his back facing me. "come sleep in my room. We can talk about this in the morning." I told him softly.

Dylan's body relaxed and he turned around.

"Sleeping in Annie Charles's bed?" He smiled softly. "Such honor."

"Oh, shut up." I waved my hand at him and sunk shyly into my seat. He smiled widely at me, bent down to my level, leaned over and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. He pulled away and I wiped my mouth with my sleeve, chuckling. "You're disgusting." I joked.

"You already knew that, baby," Dylan told me. Our faces inches apart, my lips so close to his. It wasn't playful anymore, the tension between us was filled with lust and want. "I really need to kiss you right now." He whispered, his minty breath fanned my lips.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I whispered back. I looked from his eyes to his mouth. I bit my bottom lip in excitement before looking back into his hazel eyes.

Suddenly, as if there was no time in the world, Dylan smashed his lips into mine. I felt his hands make their way around my waist. "Jump." Dylan quickly demanded before continuing to suck and nibble and do whatever he could to my pink swollen lips.